$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Randy and "VIP's" at Villa Park and BMH all day today according to poster on TBAR. (PDCLion)

i stopped reading at "Randy at villa park"

I see what you mean! :) Still if he's at VP and BMH then someone will have seen him, so it shouldn't be difficult to confirm or not as the case may be.

I don't think its too much to believe. He's failing to sell the club, the CEO has just resigned and the players have just returned. I'm not a fan of Randy but I'd imagined he's quite concerned about his investment at the moment. Let's see if he does anything about it.

Next time you have a performance review with your boss, just tell him/her that your performance has been productive and remains ongoing,

Apparently that should be enough to make them happy and think they have been fully informed of the situation. :)

Yeah because the owner of the company making a statement is exactly the same as the foot soldiers having their appraisal.

Randy and "VIP's" at Villa Park and BMH all day today according to poster on TBAR. (PDCLion)

i stopped reading at "Randy at villa park"
I read it all the way thru, suspended belief at "Villa Park."
  • Like 1

Surely, as he indicated in yesterday's statement, by stating he was to 'turn his attention to the matters at hand' at the club not the sale, Randy was at BMH to discuss the pre-season and budget with Lambert??

• Like 1

It would not be surprising if he was at Villa Park today, given recent happenings, just to reassure people or with regard to any number of other ongoing Club issues.

Possible for the visit to be in connection with a takeover, but less likely, I would think.

• Like 1

I tried to say so in my last post but made a bit of a mess of it. But The Trees has posted on TBAR about some plane movements that could point towards Randy being here. I don't think it's anything to do with yesterdays statement though. Maybe he came over to welcome Keane if they haven't met already.