$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

With Houllier on board, Red Bull might have enough sense to keep their hands off of our colours, crest and name.

Problem is, if we are brought by them everything is fair game from a business point of view.

Yes we are a "brand" in Football but Red Bull are a far bigger name with a bigger worldwide reach.

I just hope they are ok with just having Red Bull as the kit sponsor... doubt it though.

This is if it is even true! Sceptical.

This thread once again delivering hope and despair in equal measures. Red Bull would surely incorporate their own logos etc. Villa fans wouldn't have any of it and rightly so.

• Like 1

Ellison deal is now truly fading away tonight. Lerner has not given him a answer back that he promised he would. Well Lerner you said this club was up for grabs and now your playing silly games yet again . Randy be man and just accept you will not get what you want in money just leave the rest and sell up now.

• Like 4

With Houllier on board, Red Bull might have enough sense to keep their hands off of our colours, crest and name.

Problem is, if we are brought by them everything is fair game from a business point of view.

Yes we are a "brand" in Football but Red Bull are a far bigger name with a bigger worldwide reach.

I just hope they are ok with just having Red Bull as the kit sponsor... doubt it though.

I don't think they'd be able to change the name, I mean Hull weren't allowed to be changed to Hull Tigers.

Ellison deal is now truly fading away tonight. Lerner has not given him a answer back that he promised he would. Well Lerner you said this club was up for grabs and now your playing silly games yet again . Randy be man and just accept you will not get what you want in money just leave the rest and sell up now.

Why'd you send me a pm and then delete it?

This thread once again delivering hope and despair in equal measures. Red Bull would surely incorporate their own logos etc. Villa fans wouldn't have any of it and rightly so.

I'm no doubt in the minority but it wouldn't bother me that much if they changed the crest and colours *if* that came with success.

• Like 1

Why'd you send me a pm and then delete it?

was done by mistake fella had to many pm in inbox.

Tonight news isn't good and i am fuming, what a shamble owner we have at this club.

• Like 1

*Spews coffee over keyboard*

Respect.

• Like 3

I'm no doubt in the minority but it wouldn't bother me that much if they changed the crest and colours *if* that came with success.

I'd be strongly against it.

• Like 2

Would the Premier League allow sponsorship in the name anyways? I believe UEFA don't and Red Bull Salzburg is known as FC Salzburg in european comps!

But for Red Bull to invest this heavily, they would want aggressive sponsorship and advertising, its their thang!

Could Fire incumbent PL/PF from a 'red bull can' cannon at 1st match HT show though ..... 

• Like 1

Yeah, Red Bull doesn't sound very believable.

• Like 1

*Spews coffee over keyboard*

Coffee at this time of night?! Lucky it isn't a school night!

Would the Premier League allow sponsorship in the name anyways? I believe UEFA don't and Red Bull Salzburg is known as FC Salzburg in european comps!

But for Red Bull to invest this heavily, they would want aggressive sponsorship and advertising, its their thang!

Could Fire incumbent PL/PF from a 'red bull can' cannon at 1st match HT show though ..... 

Would Randy allow it? He values the history and tradition of the club too much.

Why would Lerner not answer his phone if he wants to go!

or does not want to go, but pretend to go before not going and triumphly   returning like Shummite-tite-tee he is?

• Like 1

Even if we started winning everything, it would be a Red Bull success and not a Villa one. It would be a bit Wimbledon/MK Dons.

• Like 1

Interesting how the alleged Ellison deal beings to "fade away" as rumours pick up that other parties are interested.

Fully agree with you there. I am fuming i set my heart on Ellison. I don't want nobody else not from India or anyone. I am fearing the worst because next season we may not able to pay wages the way we are going at this rate.

Edited by Mendi