$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

So Kwan what department are you and in what location? What's your role?

I doubt Kwan will answer those questions on a public forum, and I don't think he should either. Sensitive information is just that, and giving people a chance to identify him would be dangerous for him, and potentially, the club.
Location and department won't make any difference. Do you know how big these departments can be in big banks?

If he was that concerned then he wouldn't be disseminating information in the first place.

Location, department, role and his name could give someone a clue as to who he is. I stand by what I said.

There's a difference between releasing a bit of information about a deal, and giving away where you work, what department and what role you have.

I doubt Kwan will answer those questions on a public forum, and I don't think he should either. Sensitive information is just that, and giving people a chance to identify him would be dangerous for him, and potentially, the club.
Location and department won't make any difference. Do you know how big these departments can be in big banks?

If he was that concerned then he wouldn't be disseminating information in the first place.

Location, department, role and his name could give someone a clue as to who he is. I stand by what I said.

There's a difference between releasing a bit of information about a deal, and giving away where you work, what department and what role you have.

Exactly, very easy to find out who he would be, can't imagine many people there are asking about the Villa takeover as well. Keep up the good work Kwan.

• Like 1

If Kwan was identified - then he would almost certainly lose his job. He's been more than generous posting what he knows.

Just flippin quickly through lots of posts 'The venky's are indian' - I thought they were buying us....

Clark Hunt

Ray Davis

Id be happy with either of those......

after doing some looking up, Clark Hunt  would be a good fit personality wise as a figurehead for some kind of Texan duo (if that deal is still alive), he seems to talk really well in front of the camera and be very media friendly, from what I can also gather, he seems very 'hands on' in team affairs and seems to genuinely care about the product on the pitch, baseball or 'soccer'. reportedly worth up to around 4-5 bil which in comparison is 5 times what randy is/ was worth. he is also only 49.

• Like 1

Normal procedure would be that anyone who is involved (from the finance side) in a deal would sign a Non Disclosure Agreement, so the chances of things getting out are slim to none until the deal is ready to be announced. 

Why on earth do you need all that personal/structural info off Kwan ?

He has put in a great Post.....if you dont want to beleive it don't....but it is utterly ridiculous to start quizzing him on other stuff.

Words fail me.

Edited by terrytini
  • Like 2

Exactly, very easy to find out who he would be, can't imagine many people there are asking about the Villa takeover as well. Keep up the good work Kwan.

We already know who he is.. His name is right next to his post your berks.

Also, Rob, have this as a multiquote - LOLOLOL :D

Why on earth do you need all that personal/structural info off Kwan ?

He has put in a great Post.....if you dont want to beleive it don't....but it is utterly ridiculous to start quizzing him on other stuff.

Words fail me.

I'm asking out of interest and I'm just trying to work out how credible his information might be. Just telling me his department is hardly quizzing him.

People shouldn't be so tetchy and sensitive.

• Like 1

Club is going to be bought for less than 200 million. Deal isn't done yet as buyers are trying to knock down the price. Claiming that value of the club has fallen in recent years.

No specifics on how long it's going to take and what funds are going to be available for the summer. Everyone here thinks Randy wants it done ASAP but is wary.

I work at BoA

Any idea if they'd be potentially good owners? Not asking if you know who they are as understandably you couldn't even tell.

The buyer owns another American team. They haven't been too successful results wise but they're run well

PA at Houston Dynamo? just been looking at their results and they are 4th in Eastern Conference but have lost quite a large number of games since March? :)

I didn't ask for his name. I actually don't need to know his role or location. I'm just interested to know his department.

If he said he was in NY, working in markets as a derivatives sales person, then you STILL wouldn't be able to find him or pin him down. Trust me.

Kwan has told us who Randy is selling to. I trust him with his info, so why are we still speculating about others? Any info on the guy/family Kwan mentions?

Kwan hasn't given us a name.