$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Wa'Kwan here?

In all seriousness I think he is fine but realised that he can't be putting info like that out on the internet as it will get him in big trouble.  Mods can we get any semblance of that post deleted please?  Don't want a man losing a job over our impatience.

But please have a bit more brains about you - none of these people are 'ITK', just like on any other forum. It is all bullsh&t. The more the supposed 'insiders' are engaged with, the more misleading rubbish we all have to sift through.

People will speculate all they want Pete. Patronising posts, asking people to have more brains about them won't change that.

Also, I don't know how long you've been on this forum (I can't see join dates on the mobile app), but there have been a LOT of correct ITKs on here in the past, and even more recently. For example, just yesterday we were shown what the new home kit will look like (and we're told the designs a few weeks ago). So people will speculate, guess and believe what they want about supposed ITK info.

Not me, I'm kwan to believe only what Pete says I should.  Just let me know what I should believe when.

Edited by srsmithusa
  • Like 1