$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

So Kwan what department are you and in what location? What's your role?

I doubt Kwan will answer those questions on a public forum, and I don't think he should either. Sensitive information is just that, and giving people a chance to identify him would be dangerous for him, and potentially, the club.

• Like 2

Fortunately american owners have been pretty lowkey in england so far, at least as far as I know. They tend to have a good sense of public image and importance of keeping the traditions etc. of the club, at least if they've owned teams in usa.

Aren't the Venkys American? Or have I got that completely wrong?

Fortunately american owners have been pretty lowkey in england so far, at least as far as I know. They tend to have a good sense of public image and importance of keeping the traditions etc. of the club, at least if they've owned teams in usa.

I think they're indian.

I think they're indian.

Any excuse...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYwf2SBWa5o

I think they're indian.

Any excuse...

That'll give me nightmares, thanks for that! *grumble grumble*

I think they're indian.

Any excuse...

Ha ha, I remember this.......funny! 

I think they're indian.

Any excuse...

Have not seen that before.

How embarrassing is that?

I think they're indian.

Any excuse...

And of course all American owners are great and all Indian are rubbish? No generalisations there then?

Why o'why do people always witter on about 'hope they're not like the Venkys or Tan or Yeung? Why would they be plus they are spending a lot more money than when those tin pot clubs were sold.

I just want to see the back of Lerner along with Faulkner and Lambert. A very poor way to leave our club in such a state but at least they're going at last!

I think they're indian.

Any excuse...

And of course all American owners are great and all Indian are rubbish? No generalisations there then?

Why o'why do people always witter on about 'hope they're not like the Venkys or Tan or Yeung? Why would they be plus they are spending a lot more money than when those tin pot clubs were sold.

I just want to see the back of Lerner along with Faulkner and Lambert. A very poor way to leave our club in such a state but at least they're going at last!

Not really, there have been some poor owners of clubs across the world. I just don't (like all fan's) want AVFC to end up with with one of them!

So Kwan what department are you and in what location? What's your role?

I doubt Kwan will answer those questions on a public forum, and I don't think he should either. Sensitive information is just that, and giving people a chance to identify him would be dangerous for him, and potentially, the club.

Location and department won't make any difference. Do you know how big these departments can be in big banks?

If he was that concerned then he wouldn't be disseminating information in the first place.

Guys, please stop the multi-quoting. It's a pain in the arse on the mobile version of the site.

Who has said that?

• Like 1