$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

after doing some looking up, Clark Hunt  would be a good fit personality wise as a figurehead for some kind of Texan duo (if that deal is still alive), he seems to talk really well in front of the camera and be very media friendly, from what I can also gather, he seems very 'hands on' in team affairs and seems to genuinely care about the product on the pitch, baseball or 'soccer'. reportedly worth up to around 4-5 bil which in comparison is 5 times what randy is/ was worth. he is also only 49.

Tried to buy 2 london clubs though - so is he interested in the midlands ...lets hope so....

Sorry if this seems incredibly naive but what financial benefits are there to owning a football club?

All they seem to do is haemorrhage money. Im sure there must be a reason rather than a hobby?

Randy lives near new York I think it is a place in long island.

That aside Kwan sounds credible IMO

I just wanted the bidder to be younger and richer.

We can only spend relative to the clubs earnings. FFP exists. Get used to it.

Irony?

Why on earth do you need all that personal/structural info off Kwan ?

He has put in a great Post.....if you dont want to beleive it don't....but it is utterly ridiculous to start quizzing him on other stuff.

Words fail me.

I'm asking out of interest and I'm just trying to work out how credible his information might be. Just telling me his department is hardly quizzing him.

People shouldn't be so tetchy and sensitive.

Sorry if it sounds sensitive. but to be fair, you weren't just asking for his department. You were asking for his department, location and job role. That's quite a lot of information which could result in Kwan being identified if his information found it's way back to BoA.

Kwan has told us who Randy is selling to. I trust him with his info, so why are we still speculating about others? Any info on the guy/family Kwan mentions?

Nope, Enda gave the name Mike Illitch at about the same time that Kwan posted last night, so there was a bit of crossed wires.

Kwan didn't give a name though.

Kwan has told us who Randy is selling to. I trust him with his info, so why are we still speculating about others? Any info on the guy/family Kwan mentions?

Nope, Enda gave the name Mike Illitch at about the same time that Kwan posted last night, so there was a bit of crossed wires.

Kwan didn't give a name though.

Ah okay, my bad, I thought Kwan gave that name.

Why on earth do you need all that personal/structural info off Kwan ?

He has put in a great Post.....if you dont want to beleive it don't....but it is utterly ridiculous to start quizzing him on other stuff.

Words fail me.

I'm asking out of interest and I'm just trying to work out how credible his information might be. Just telling me his department is hardly quizzing him.

People shouldn't be so tetchy and sensitive.

Sorry if it sounds sensitive. but to be fair, you weren't just asking for his department. You were asking for his department, location and job role. That's quite a lot of information which could result in Kwan being identified if his information found it's way back to BoA.

Dead right. I truly hope Kwan doesn't answer all those intrusive questions. We don't want the next Edward Snowden on our consciences.

I mean, I was just thinking "jesus, is asking for £30m a year too much?"

And then you think, no, because there are 18/19 year old fullbacks from Southampton being purchased for that amount.

I mean, thinking about the likes of Torres, Carroll, Shaw, Lallana etc, we've been really scraping the barrel for players haven't we?

I think the average amount we spend on players of the last couple of seasons comes to about £3m?

10% of what Shaw will cost Utd.. Crazy.

2m

Well Kwan has gone back and edited all his recent posts to "."

I hope he's ok.

Shit.

Think it's to cover his ass, let's be honest not many Villa fans will be working at BoA.

Run Kwan!

• Like 1