$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Someonone has pointed out on another forum that Anschutz and General Krulak both served as directors at Union Pacific and the two of them were also board members of Georgetown University at the same time.

Georgetown, eh?

Exorcist_steps.jpg

I don't like where this is going.

• Like 3

Someonone has pointed out on another forum that Anschutz and General Krulak both served as directors at Union Pacific and the two of them were also board members of Georgetown University at the same time.

Georgetown, eh?

Exorcist_steps.jpg

is that the steps from the exorcist?

• Like 1

Imagine if lerners statement is just to tell us how Nice we look in light of the new ffp rules and more of the same is coming, how well lambert is doing and he has no plans on selling. Massive anti-climax :)

• Like 1

I wouldn't be against moving from villa park to a more central location next to Aston University and actually in aston not Witton. but it is never going to happen. One of the reasons Everton haven't been bought yet is the fact any owner is going to have to spend hundreds of millions on building a new stadiym plus millions on new players. They just don't make financial sense to buy for that reason . So the summarise we aren't going to be leaving the perfectly good villa park for the NEC

There's no room next to the uni don't forget that entertainment complex is being built most of bcu is moving there and the hs2 terminal

Why does everyone assume this will be good?

For every decent owner you have Vincent Tan, Venkeys, Fulham lot.

I would hate the Fulham type owners, basically do what the fans want and it never bloody works!

Because in spite of how shite everything has been. The one thing most of us have faith in Randy to do is pass on on to a good "custodian".

Just think. This time next week, for the first time in years, there's probably going to be nothing to argue about. A new owner, a new manager and everyone dreaming of glory days to come.

If it all works out as our wildest dreams are imagining (which still seems a stretch too far for us Villa fans) then I look forward to the following line of argument being rolled out over and over again.

Damn you (Guardiola/Ancelotti/Klopp) for only buying a seasoned international in Jan window when it was clear we needed (insert name of hottest prospect in world football) as the final piece in the puzzle.

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 1

Georgetown, eh?

Exorcist_steps.jpg

is that the steps from the exorcist?

Would fit nicely With TBAR.

Tubular Bells Are Ringing. ;)

• Like 3

If the name I heard this morning is true then we are in for an amazing ride.  Granted it was a homeless person in the subway by Baker St tube station shouting out random names but still...

• Like 1

Why does everyone assume this will be good?

For every decent owner you have Vincent Tan, Venkeys, Fulham lot.

I would hate the Fulham type owners, basically do what the fans want and it never bloody works!

Because in spite of how shite everything has been. The one thing most of us have faith in Randy to do is pass on on to a good "custodian".

The Browns' new owner is being investigated by the FBI.