$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

I know it's collymore but just passing on what he just said on talk sport, his 'sources' at the club think nothing's happening other than Lerner saying the clubs up for sale.....

I must admit that was my worry....however that Tweet from INCOGNITO admitted something was set to happen

I know it's collymore but just passing on what he just said on talk sport, his 'sources' at the club think nothing's happening other than Lerner saying the clubs up for sale.....

I reckon this will be it myself. I just think we would have stronger rumours - picked up by the mainstream press - if anything were happening immenently

Collymore wouldn't have a clue and neither would his "sources", like someone said earlier in the thread theres probably only a handful of people who really know whats going on and none of them talk to collymore or post on villa forums.

Randy's more likely to come out and say that he has no intention of leaving than he is of saying that the club is for sale. The announcement will be either that he's found a buyer or he's staying.

I must admit that was my worry....however that Tweet from INCOGNITO admitted something was set to happen

Yeah INCOGNITO's "New Chapter" comment suggests something will change. Tie that in with Faulkner starting a new job with the FA in June. Plus Randy's statement. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but to me it all points to a sale. 

Edited by PieFacE

Yeah INCOGNITO's "New Chapter" comment suggests something will change. Tie that in with Faulkner starting a new job with the FA in June. Plus Randy's statement. Maybe i'm reading too much into it but to me it all points to a sale. 

There's been no reading too much into things in this thread at all.

<_<

Tie that in with Faulkner starting a new job with the FA in June

A temporary position, while staying at Villa, you mean?

Nope. Replacing a very I'll man that won't come back. Temporary is used as a courtesy to him in hope he'll recover. But he won't.

Maybe so. It is still no indication that Faulkner is leaving Villa. Being on the FA board is not a full time job. Every single member of the FA board also either works at a regional FA or at a club, so using it as an indication that Faulkner is leaving, never mind it's linked to some sort of Lerner exit strategy, is ridiculous.

• Like 1

I wonder what the series of events would be she Lerner decide to stay - clearly he has to do something - most likely dump Lambert and make a move for David Moyes...and some loosening of the purse strings would be my guess. 

Collymore wouldn't have a clue and neither would his "sources", like someone said earlier in the thread theres probably only a handful of people who really know whats going on and none of them talk to collymore or post on villa forums.

..be assured, he will have a lot more of a clue than some of the half wits on here...

• Like 1

..be assured, he will have a lot more of a clue than some of the half wits on here...

Hi Stan!

• Like 3