$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Lerner has always flown into the UK for these 'planning' meetings hasn't he?

For them to fly out to him suggests he wants to say goodbye properly and, possibly, introduce them to their 'new employers' and have them discuss the handover/transitional period, imo.

No.

There have been plenty of westbound flights of Villa people over the years of Randy Lerner's tenure. It is just that they fly on regular airlines, so their movement is less obvious.

Edited by thetrees

If it was Lerner meeting Lambert to discuss Interim bits, then you wouldn't do that in a fancy restaurant would you? You'd do it in an office, in a very business-like way. 

There's a massive difference between "A" restaurant and "RANDY LERNER'S" restaurant, though

Anybody else worried yet?

Why? I wouldn't expect hearing anything till next week earliest, probably not even before end of the month.

When's the time to worry?

If we don't have a new owner by end of the june, then I'll be worried.

• Like 1

If it was Lerner meeting Lambert to discuss Interim bits, then you wouldn't do that in a fancy restaurant would you? You'd do it in an office, in a very business-like way.

There's a massive difference between "A" restaurant and "RANDY LERNER'S" restaurant, though

What's wrong with Skype like normal people use to reduce travelling?

What's wrong with Skype like normal people use to reduce travelling?

Normal people don't have multi million pound businesses with expense accounts, or private jets, and some things are better in person

I am going to throw this out there as I have no idea if true so will be just as interested to find out.

Got told the deal is already done and has been virtually in the bag since Xmas. He said it will be announced first week in June.

He also said Albrighton to Leicester as they will match his Villa wages. So will Everton but he wants regular footy. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

Obvious who he reckons he is mates with!!

I still think that we have a new owner before the end of the World Cup. At which point Klinnsman will announce he is leaving the US and be our manager. They will have already planned transfers and they will bring a few players in quickly.

Edited by mikeyp102

Do they serve Japanese pufferfish at this restaurant?

Right dangerous that though, because of the tetrodotoxin within the liver and ovaries of the fish.....

thats_the_joke.jpg

• Like 2

I am going to throw this out there as I have no idea if true so will be just as interested to find out.

Got told the deal is already done and has been virtually in the bag since Xmas. He said it will be announced first week in June.

He also said Albrighton to Leicester as they will match his Villa wages. So will Everton but he wants regular footy. The proof is in the pudding as they say.

Deal done with whom ?

since this thread was started April 17th their has been nothing concrete regarding new owners,all Lerner said was the club is up for sale,im beginning to think this is the biggest hoax in football history.

If your deep throat source really does have the player as his reliable source, then his information about that player may be good.  But I am quite certain the players have no idea about the status of a sale.