$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Ohhhhh - "Only parties of 8 can reserve a table" !!!!!!

Come On VT we have 5 mystery guests to find ? - and the mystery is solved

Lerner

Lambert

Lord Lucan

Faulkner

David Beckham

Jimmy Hoffa

Kwan

MM

Looks like no space at the table for Admin.

Lerner

Lambert

Lord Lucan

Faulkner

David Beckham

Jimmy Hoffa

Kwan

MM

no - he will be at TBAR !

Get out!

From a good source of mine: He has just told me there's four sheikhs playing pool in the Witton Arms. :)

Yeah - Milksheikh, Sheikhyerleg, Sheikhyourbooty and Sheikhratllenroll.  :D

• Like 2

What the hell is going on over on TBAR? That waitress probably gives the postcode to anyone who rings and asks.

Some sad act with way too much time on his hands thinking he's done something worthwhile. 

What the hell is going on over on TBAR? That waitress probably gives the postcode to anyone who rings and asks.

You missed the point which is that he expected her to say sorry we are closed on Friday for a private function which is on their website apparently.

Lerner

Lambert

Lord Lucan

Faulkner

David Beckham

Jimmy Hoffa

Kwan

MM

no - he will be at TBAR !

Admin wants to take Lerner to a TBAR, TBAR, TBAR :)

It's a little uncomfortable over there. The merest hint of mirth in a post has the 'Lol' smileys out followed by 'my sides are literally splitting mate. Have a biscuit'.

People who use 'literally' to mean describe something that is not literally happening do my head in - but that's for a different thread. If your sides were indeed literally splitiing, you would require medical attantion, not an online conversation about Randy Lerner!   :rant:

Anyway, I know someone who signed up. He's a mate and all, but I view him in a slightly tainted way - akin to meeting a born again Christian, or a 45 year old man that can't drive. Nothing bad, just a bit off.

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 1

If he was to simply say goodbye to Faulkner and Lamber, that means there is a 100% buyer. 

If the club is just 'for sale' then I dont see how we could not be fully preparaing for the next season.

If its 'just for sale', then lerner could be here for the next few years.

Edited by Mic09

If he was to simply say goodbye to Faulkner and Lamber, that means there is a 100% buyer. 

If the club is just 'for sale' then I dont see how we could not be fully preparaing for the next season.

If its 'just for sale', then lerner could be here for the next few years.

I think the expected issue is that Lamberts preparation for a new season - will conflict with Lerners cost cutting - so a parting of the waves is highly likley based on that.

Edited by smetrov

From a good source of mine: He has just told me there's four sheikhs playing pool in the Witton Arms. :)

Yeah - Milksheikh, Sheikhyerleg, Sheikhyourbooty and Sheikhratllenroll.  :D

Can't be true as all the boys from the yard would also undoubtedly be in attendance.

• Like 1