$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Surely only Lerner, Faulkner and lambert will be present at this meeting, which means for mendi to know all of this detailed info about a meeting that has just happened and meetings that havnt happened yet, he must be one of them! Or mendi is the new buyer! Cracked it.

Edited by Pembers
  • Like 1

MeetingHouse ‏@MeetingHouseAMG 4h

The Meeting House will be closed for a private event tomorrow May 16. Normal business hours will resume Saturday May 17. Thank you!

AVFC Transfer Tweet ‏@AVFCTransTweet 22m

So Randys restaurant @MeetingHouseAMG is confirmed as closed for private dinner tomorrow #avfc

AVFC Transfer Tweet ‏@AVFCTransTweet 21m

@MeetingHouseAMG private dinner for Randy & Co ;)

MeetingHouse ‏@MeetingHouseAMG 9m

@AVFCTransTweet Amagansett hospitality group owns the MH. Closed tmrw for wedding dinner.

LMFAO

That is actually hilarious
It's actually beyond hilarious!!

A whole day spent stalking the wrong restaurant!

Back to the Kwan puns tomorrow, then?

A quick google search would show that Randy owns the hospitality group that owns the Meeting House!

Wahaayyyyyy.....and we're back in the game!!

43345-vica-kerekes-pool-gif-yxEq.gif

Surely only Lerner, Faulkner and lambert will be present at this meeting, which means for mendi to know all of this detailed info about a meeting that has just happened and meetings that havnt happened yet, he must be one of them! Or mendi is the new buyer! Cracked it.

Mendi is a bit hard to decipher sometimes so maybe he is Paul Lambert? ;-)

I am getting told things from the uk and one person in the USA . I had a quick twist and abit of luck here i am shocked myself to how i got it going.

And now you're getting details of a multi million dollar deal to post online? Yeah...

Mendi is a bit hard to decipher sometimes so maybe he is Paul Lambert? ;-)

In that case, Mendi out! ;)

some of you lot are very mean. 

some respect my post and are very kind. I had to make this point before i sign out out of here.

We will see wont we? With the stuff you have said, i don't think any of it is true.

Edited by Daniel

“We modern human beings are looking at life, trying to make some sense of it; observing a 'reality' that often seems to be unfolding in a foreign tongue--only we've all been issued the wrong librettos. For a text, we're given the Bible. Or the Talmud or the Koran. We're given Time magazine, and Reader's Digest, daily papers, and the six o'clock news; we're given schoolbooks, sitcoms, and revisionist histories; we're given psychological counseling, cults, workshops, advertisements, sales pitches, and authoritative pronouncements by pundits, sold-out scientists, political activists, and heads of state. Unfortunately, none of these translations bears more than a faint resemblance to what is transpiring in the true theater of existence, and most of them are dangerously misleading. We're attempting to comprehend the spiraling intricacies of a magnificently complex tragicomedy with librettos that describe the barrom melodramas or kindergarten skits. And when's the last time you heard anybody bitch about it to the management?”

― Tom Robbins, Half Asleep in Frog Pajamas

• Like 1