David Luiz

VillaChris

Anyone else detest this bloke as much as I do?

Gary Neville was bang on about him, he's very much a player for the Fifa generation. He scores a 40 yard free kick every once in a while, does a backflick or trick and he's amazing right?

He can't defend, gives the ball away much more than people realise, is awful at holding his position and he also goes in recklessly two footed on other players regularly.

Sorry but there is no justice in football if this mug gets a world cup medal this summer.

• Like 1

He has fabulous ability but he has been shown to be naive, especially in his early days in the Premier League. I think the mistakes have been less frequent of late. 

Anyone else detest this bloke as much as I do?

Detest? No.

I detest, or dislike, players like John Terry. There have been some strange inclusions/omissions in the Brasil squad and I can't see them winning anything in the summer.

He has fabulous ability but he has been shown to be naive, especially in his early days in the Premier League. I think the mistakes have been less frequent of late.

I'd agree with that. I think Jose will get rid this summer though.

I remember a story from Patrik Andersson when he was a scout at Man Utd. He was having a discussion with Alex Ferguson and someone else(don't remember). They told him what they were looking for and then they said; and what we don't want is this: So they started showing a clip with David Luiz from when he was in Benfica.

Â