David Luiz

VillaChris

Barca need to him to keep the other Brazilian knob company.

Who? Neymar?

or Dani Alves?

or Rafinha?

or Adriano?

Couldn't they all keep each other company?

Edited by Stevo985

I actually don't think Alves is a dick.

I just think he's a victim of his face being the most detestable, disgusting, repulsive, punchable, word removed-ish face I've ever laid eyes on.

spoke to friend at weekend who has a friend of his that is a surgeon and worked with Barca and Alves a few years back and said that surprisingly he is a bigger arsehole off the pitch

• Like 1

Not a fan off Luiz at all. As others have said, very undisicplined and he often makes mistakes, I have watched Chelsea many times this season and it`s the same story every time. You can see he has talent but it`s not like he is 21 anymore. Good player overall but a very risky choice and to be honest, not someone I would use if I was Mourinho.

Played alright tonight in fairness.

I think his passing is overrated tbh, gives it away so often you'd think he was English and it's actually simple passes most of the time.

I don't think nationality has anything to do with it, but yes he's definitely overrated in that regard.

Most Barça players are extremely unlikable in my opinion. Though I have always liked Real Madrid, so there may be a bit of bias in that.

I think the same can be said of Real Madrid to.

I imagine it could.

Real were more likable back when they had the likes of Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Carlos, Raul, Beckham etc. I still much prefer them to Barcelona though.

Edited by Mantis

Â