Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Completely biased Manc commentary here in the States. Saying Villa needs to start getting yellow cards because we are "Destroying the game", Manchester United are "dominating" the match, Westwood's free kick was complete luck and we are "lucky" to be in the game. Lol.

To be honest, if it wasn't for that questionable penalty, we'd go into halftime two poorly playing, evenly matched teams. Lots of mistakes all over the pitch from both sides. What a free kick by Westy, though.

Handed it to them on a plate so far. When a team is down on it's feet and getting beat heavily at home and have the worst home record and number of defeats in their premiership history along come Benevolent FC managed by Mr Clueless and all will be alright.

Give it a rest - the tactics have been fine. We should not be losing - Just down to individual errors

Did I mention tactics?

I think were playing ok but we need to go at them more. They are really edgy at the back. Very poor united team, if it was not for rooney they would probably struggle to finish in the top 7 or 8. We can still get something here but its going to be tough now.

As much as Gabby isn't playing well, he did win us our freekick for the goal.

I'd take him off personally, maybe not straight away but definitely around the 60th minute mark depending on how we're doing.

Give Robinson a chance?

• Like 1

Handed it to them on a plate so far. When a team is down on it's feet and getting beat heavily at home and have the worst home record and number of defeats in their premiership history along come Benevolent FC managed by Mr Clueless and all will be alright.

Give it a rest - the tactics have been fine. We should not be losing - Just down to individual errors

Did I mention tactics?

By implication, yes

Wots apparent is the once again the massive job lambert has in the summer - our one gimmer is that Benteke looks a threat -Sell him and I would fear for us next season. Can't score, can't defend.....Vlaar, Benteke, Guzan, thats all we have as a basis for a team...

Gabby at fault for starting both goals, a little ability to think and control the ball and we would still be winning. Although still very poor from everyone else to allow the chane to turn into a goal.

I'd say take off Gabby, problem is who for? I'd like to see Robinson, but maybe it's too much of a gamble away at Old Trafford, but then again, we probably need to gamble if we want to win.

That is exactly my thinking. Just tell him to go on and play, what is there to lose? Again, nobody expected us to win.