Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Clark and Bacuna is to blame for those two goals, no question about that. But I still think this game i far from over, United doesn't look good at all to be honest.

By the way, is Weimann wearing an invisibility cape?

Handed it to them on a plate so far. When a team is down on it's feet and getting beat heavily at home and have the worst home record and number of defeats in their premiership history along come Benevolent FC managed by Mr Clueless and all will be alright.

• Like 2

Handed it to them on a plate so far. When a team is down on it's feet and getting beat heavily at home and have the worst home record and number of defeats in their premiership history along come Benevolent FC managed by Mr Clueless and all will be alright.

Give it a rest - the tactics have been fine. We should not be losing - Just down to individual errors

Completely imploded yet again.

Absolute joke. What's the point of even going a goal up? Absolute cock up.

I wouldn't give a shit if we sold Gabby to be honest. Offers absolutely nothing.

In most situations he's absolutely bollocks, he's one dimensional and is only dangerous with a ball down the channel or over the top. We need better quality in attacking midfield, players with technique and delivery. Both Gabby and Weimann need to go. 

well there we go munichs play crap but still are better than us "now the ball is coming into our box what should i do?  oh i know i will leave rooney on his own because????  Now why don't I trip mata in our penalty area that way they can score a goal great bloody great!!!