Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Ayew would be exciting always impressed me in the handful of games I've seen him in past.

With regards to us or QPR it may well be neither of us and all bullshit but surely they have to run out of money at some point they have been signing players for no doubt massive wages recently and I'm sure I read a storey about them almost going bankrupt a few months back?

André Ayew (OM) dit non à Hull City

Attendu dans la journée à Hull City qui lui avait soumis une proposition de contrat, comme indiqué dans notre quotidien ce lundi matin, le milieu marseillais André Ayew ne rejoindra pas le club entraîné par Steve Bruce. Le Ghanéen a décidé dans la matinée de ne pas répondre favorablement à cette proposition et attend désormais un signe de QPR, voire d’Aston Villa.

Google translated:

Whereas in the day at Hull City had submitted a contract proposal, as reported in our daily Monday morning, the middle Marseille Andre Ayew will not join the team led by Steve Bruce. Ghanaian decided that morning not to respond positively to this proposal and is now waiting for a sign of QPR or Aston Villa.