Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Just now, mjmooney said:

Smiling. Not trying hard enough. 

Yeah which is kinda what I was getting it, in that (I don't like running but ...) I've never seen a runner actually look like they're enjoying it, even though presumably they must do.

@BOF.....i'd be lying if i said i didnt know that the official photographer was snapping away, but yeah it's an amazing set up and no one cares if you take your time. 

I thoroughly recommend parkruns and there's loads of em all over the globe 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/06/2017 at 16:11, Rugeley Villa said:

A nice blurry photo of me doing parkrun, with a wonderful backdrop of Dudley.

I'm not a certified sports performance analyst or anything like that but I think one of your legs is slightly shorter than the other one.  Keep an eye on the wear and tear on your running shoe. I see you are running in the posh parts of Dudley, wise move there.  The "Thumbs-up" is always tempting to do all the way around the run but it's a balancing act with the obvious adrenaline rush and general euphoria the "Thumbs-up" thing gives you against negative aerodynamic drag effects this carries.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I'm not a certified sports performance analyst or anything like that but I think one of your legs is slightly shorter than the other one.  Keep an eye on the wear and tear on your running shoe. I see you are running in the posh parts of Dudley, wise move there.  The "Thumbs-up" is always tempting to do all the way around the run but it's a balancing act with the obvious adrenaline rush and general euphoria the "Thumbs-up" thing gives you against negative aerodynamic drag effects this carries.  

I think @Paddywhack posted that, but it's got my name on the post. ??? 

10 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Me and my granddaughter yesterday.

She is Dutch btw.

I am a lucky, lucky boy. :D

1st picture of me on VT I think.

59608b089542d_WhatsAppImage2017-07-07at22_39_58.thumb.jpeg.db78728e128fbf957ff1ca52e0db3924.jpeg

You cannot be serious. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â