Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

You remind me so much of an old school friend chap, he is in the building/construction game too and also a villa fan. Used to live by the lickey hills per chance?

Don't think it's me, but you never know. Did I lose a £20 note up your backside once? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Don't think it's me, but you never know. Did I lose a £20 note up your backside once? 

Well he is ginger.

I mean strawberry blonde.

• Like 1

I'm having trouble processing the fact that @Rugeley Villa bears no resemblance to Tony Iommi.  Total reset required of mental image while reading your posts.  Not that I really expected you to look like him, but still...it's the same as if I were to learn that @rjw63 didn't look like Che Guevara or @Paddywhack didn't have an emoticon for a head.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

I'm having trouble processing the fact that @Rugeley Villa bears no resemblance to Tony Iommi.  Total reset required of mental image while reading your posts.  Not that I really expected you to look like him, but still...it's the same as if I were to learn that @rjw63 didn't look like Che Guevara or @Paddywhack didn't have an emoticon for a head.

I get it all the time with posters. I actually imagine  @rjw63 to look exactly like Che Guevara. I think the only one that looks like their avatar is @lapal_fan

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, il_serpente said:

That is actually me in my avatar.

It was created by @Designer1 and I even have a t-shirt with it on :)

• Like 2

Â