Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

9 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

My business partner and I had this video made to help promote our company, and our new website.

<Curls up into ball awaiting incoming tomatoes>

Nice!

Impressive that you got Carl Pilkington  and Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys to star in you add ;)

Nah but seriously very nice. Looks very professional (and expensive)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

My business partner and I had this video made to help promote our company, and our new website.

I like your socks! Very nice video and I think your business definitely has an expanding niche in the market. Good luck :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Needs more cowbell.

Like that Rob, very well put together. You'd almost pass as a professional ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Xann said:

Thanks for the heads up on that.  I hadn't seen that at all.

Our business is different in that we act as the creative directors for every project.  Some of the work for premium clients like Belstaff we do ourselves, whereas other we bring in the right people for the job and we manage the process.

It's the same type of thing we've done at the brands we've worked for, but there you have a fixed team with finite skills, influences, and time.  This way we've got an unlimited global team so we can respond to any brief.

We're trying to figure out how we grow the business though, to be able to attract more clients and use more of the network.

• Like 1

Shows how out of touch with the modern world I am, because I saw that video, thought it was very slick and professional... and came away without the faintest clue about what your company actually does. Although I'm sure your clients do, which is all that matters. 

2 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Nice stuff.

Why 'hello beautiful'?

Thanks.

We like "hello beautiful" as a reference to great design.  We believe that everything we do has to be beautiful, whether it's designing a collection or the layout of an invoice.  It's the idea that anyone who works with us is saying "hello beautiful" to whatever we create for them.

It's on the back of our business cards in various languages too, as a bit of an icebreaker.

• Like 2

Â