Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Ack, couldn't find their photos, and too lazy to trawl through --and too stupid to figure out another way. But you see a lot of the same people again and again, which is interesting. And then the puzzling cases where people post a photo and then vanish from ViillaTalk, seemingly forever -- what's that all about?

Page 312 for a picture of lapal ;)

That is precisely what I had imagined but decades younger (ie he is younger than I had imagined). 

Edited by Plastic Man

But you see a lot of the same people again and again, which is interesting. And then the puzzling cases where people post a photo and then vanish from VillaTalk

Dom Wren-itis.

tough to get good wifi in the nick!

• Like 3

Why do people put their pictures on here? What's the attraction? I all want to see are pictures of Mooney and Lapal, and after that, I think my life will be complete.

Just try searching "hot", "would" and "Baselayers" and you should find some pics of me. emoji6.png

Actually, I'm liking this and don't really know what it means. It sounds like the oxygen-starved last thoughts of a dying climber, as a blizzard moves in?

Why do people put their pictures on here? What's the attraction? I all want to see are pictures of Mooney and Lapal, and after that, I think my life will be complete. 

Just try searching "hot", "would" and "Baselayers" and you should find some pics of me. [emoji6]

Actually, I'm liking this and don't really know what it means. It sounds like the oxygen-starved last thoughts of a dying climber, as a blizzard moves in?

You don't know who Baselayers is (in VT terms?)

WHY ME!?!?!?!

I dunno, really, I was just curious -- but not THAT curious ffs! :) Some weird kink in me fascinated by people who talk about how egg yolk runs through toast and how that's "WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!" lol

I'd only just gotten over that, THANKS VERY MUCH FOR MAKING ME RAGE AGAIN!

It's funny how often I find myself thinking of your yolk and toast comment. For some reason it captures for a certain strain of irreducible Britishness. Sorry, mods, very off-topic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So Levi was good enough to pop over from Bawwwston recently to meet up while a buddy & I were in Hartford for the day.  A few beers and a good chat were had.  Always great to (finally) meet another VillaTalker in person.  Levi is donning the Villa colours.

c577ba66b3a6360777225dac2d2b3359.jpg

well jell that you got to meet the leviathan! 

• Like 1

Both are on here so complete away

To keep on topic...

11960078_10156042548660287_1471835795313

EzUuUYYw.jpeg

As mentioned on RL, but not sure you believed me, this dude who works at the Kitty Cafe in Nottingham is the spit of you man

Edited by hogso
  • Like 4

Â