Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Ack, couldn't find their photos, and too lazy to trawl through --and too stupid to figure out another way. But you see a lot of the same people again and again, which is interesting. And then the puzzling cases where people post a photo and then vanish from ViillaTalk, seemingly forever -- what's that all about?

I slit their throats and feed 'em to my hogs

• Like 3

Why do people put their pictures on here? What's the attraction? I all want to see are pictures of Mooney and Lapal, and after that, I think my life will be complete.

WHY ME!?!?!?!

Because you're a sexy bitch, nailed on.

Edited by sexbelowsound

Why do people put their pictures on here? What's the attraction? I all want to see are pictures of Mooney and Lapal, and after that, I think my life will be complete.

WHY ME!?!?!?!

I have tiny eyes and a fat arse.

• Like 2

WHY ME!?!?!?!

Just my kinda guy.

• Like 4

But you see a lot of the same people again and again, which is interesting. And then the puzzling cases where people post a photo and then vanish from VillaTalk

Dom Wren-itis.

WHY ME!?!?!?!

I dunno, really, I was just curious -- but not THAT curious ffs! :) Some weird kink in me fascinated by people who talk about how egg yolk runs through toast and how that's "WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!" lol

WHY ME!?!?!?!

I dunno, really, I was just curious -- but not THAT curious ffs! :) Some weird kink in me fascinated by people who talk about how egg yolk runs through toast and how that's "WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!!" lol

I'd only just gotten over that, THANKS VERY MUCH FOR MAKING ME RAGE AGAIN!

• Like 1

Now that you mention it, if you ever need to separate your yoke from your albumen, this is surely your only man :)

• Like 1

WHY ME!?!?!?!

8/10

Would bang

• Like 2

Ack, couldn't find their photos, and too lazy to trawl through --and too stupid to figure out another way. But you see a lot of the same people again and again, which is interesting. And then the puzzling cases where people post a photo and then vanish from ViillaTalk, seemingly forever -- what's that all about?

Page 312 for a picture of lapal ;)

Â