Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Maq,

As library photo's for stereotypes go, I think I'd struggle to find two photo's that were more americana than those of your dad.

I mean that in a really good way. Excellent photo's.

I was 17 then, and Ruge is right, I was a full on headbanger at that point. What's funny is that as I got older, my hair got much shorter, and as my dad aged, he grew his out (what was left of it, anyway)

The old family photo is interesting because the guy taking the photograph was my grandfather, who was despised by all of them, and who beat my father the worst. So you can see in my dad's eyes almost a taunting look, like "I'm getting older now, you bastard". And you can see how my grandmother is looking at my dad kind of concerned like. 

• Like 1

Maq,

As library photo's for stereotypes go, I think I'd struggle to find two photo's that were more americana than those of your dad.

I mean that in a really good way. Excellent photo's.

I was 17 then, and Ruge is right, I was a full on headbanger at that point. What's funny is that as I got older, my hair got much shorter, and as my dad aged, he grew his out (what was left of it, anyway)

The old family photo is interesting because the guy taking the photograph was my grandfather, who was despised by all of them, and who beat my father the worst. So you can see in my dad's eyes almost a taunting look, like "I'm getting older now, you bastard". And you can see how my grandmother is looking at my dad kind of concerned like. 

interesting analysist regarding the second photo. yeah you look cool as f*** tbf with your long hair and could easily fit in with an early metallica or iron maiden photo.

Yes, mortgage applications, management supervision, appraisals, stat+man training and tax forms is what life is all about :)

I imagine, judging by his posts on here, that sitting down doing a tax return is what CED finds thrilling.

• 2 weeks later...
Â