Grant Holt

samjp26

article-2540971-1AB710FB00000578-344_634

Look at his hang time. Thats why we got him.

article-2540971-1AB7112300000578-284_634

The rest just ball watching as usual. Holt is showing them the way. Look at the four jokers in the back. Ridiculous.

**do not take this post too seriously as i was joking.**

Edited by KSV
  • Like 4

...yeah, that's better than mine Gareth.

Grant-Holt.jpg

I'll just...I'll just be over here if you need me....right over here, in the corner...weeping and eating pies.

Yeah! Looks to have a bit of "chubb there"

He's carrying a bit of timber © J. Gregory (formally of this parish)

article-2540971-1AB710FB00000578-344_634

Look at his hang time. Thats why we got him.

article-2540971-1AB7112300000578-284_634

The rest just ball watching as usual. Holt is showing them the way. Look at the four jokers in the back. Ridiculous.

**do not take this post too seriously as i was joking.**

Helenius is hanging higher

Manboobs?

0,,10265~12526736,00.jpg

My eyes are up here....

He doesn't look fat there to me, he looks like a **** unit. I would NOT want to run into him at full pelt (or be on the receiving end of a cheeky elbow).

He probably hasn't got a 6 pack to be fair, but who gives a **** as long as he's fit.

bit like Dunne, when people called him fat when he was just well build. am sure the people moaning about his weight are actual well built men with 6 packs who can call people fat 

No you're right probably was the wrong word. He clearly is.

The point is its a bit pointless comparing him to people who post on here.

Kozak is faster than me that doesn't make it good enough for prem level.

While grant Holt is in better shape than the majority of VT posters that doesn't matter really does it?

Edited by Big_John_10

well Matt Le Tissier was not in great shape but im sure people would have taken him at the time. Or I could imagine the uproar that Villa signed an alcoholic centre half from Man United.

just because they arent great physically towards others doesnt mean they arent of use

• Like 1

I don't think people are soley basing their opinion of holt on his physical appearance.

No they're quite clearly basing their opinions on what he has done in a Villa shirt.
  • Like 4

Surely you can form an opinion on what they've done before villa. Don't remember the past of McLeish being ignored before our first game under him.

Of course you can, but you should also wait to properly judge a signing until they've had a chance to show what they can do at the club.

As for McLeish, personally I was willing to give him a chance and would have liked him to stay of IF he did well i.e. >10th, and I think it's just as silly to want a manager out before he's had a chance to do anything, as many wanted with McLeish.

Â