Wes Hoolahan

LockStockVilla

He's better than what we have currently but not as good as the kind of player I thought we'd be signing.

I think lamberts interest in other 'number 10' type players means he thinks similar.

What interest in other number 10s? Nothing was ever confirmed
He's said he's looked at other types and sure he confirmed we looked at kiyotake in the summer.

Yes, but maybe he himself thought they were too expensive, still not meaning that he didn't have funds to sign them. Not every manager is MON and think they should be allowed to buy whomever they want no matter how much they cost. Have you ever considered that?

Yeah that must be the reason. Signing lower league players and cheap foreigners but that's probably right.

According to twitter hughton told a reporter before the game hoolahan was told there was no chance at all that he will be sold to Aston Villa, agent was there to sort that out.

Really can't see this happening at all, and we don't appear to have a plan b

More proof this guy is a fraud...

evbdyf.jpg

How many will call him ITK? lol.

Stop posting that shit in here, we all know he's a fraud and you're just giving him attention.

Stop posting... yes, because I have posted it quite a few times. Secondly, I am a user on this site as much as you and you have no right to tell me what to post. I listen to the mods, NOT you.

Just wondering how desperate these people who create these accounts are, theres so many better things to be doing with your time.

Probably the same kind of people that jerk off using sandpaper

Whatever floats their boat i guess

According to twitter hughton told a reporter before the game hoolahan was told there was no chance at all that he will be sold to Aston Villa, agent was there to sort that out.

Pretty sure that comes from these sorts of articles that are knocking about http://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/norwich-boss-dismisses-sale-talk-1702348.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

They are old quotes. I don't think anyone has reported Hughton saying anything to Hoolahan about his exclusion or his transfer in the last couple of hours. Lots of Canaries tweeting on twitter about how they can understand why Hoolahan would want to leave.

Where does the stuff about his agent come from?

Edited by romavillan

Just wondering how desperate these people who create these accounts are, theres so many better things to be doing with your time.

Probably the same kind of people that jerk off using sandpaper

Whatever floats their boat i guess

It gives them some sort of power trip,  And when gullible people follow them and retweet there shite it just feeds the monster. I really do think most of them believe there own made up crap

Pretty sure that comes from these sorts of articles that are knocking about http://www.clubcall.com/norwich-city/norwich-boss-dismisses-sale-talk-1702348.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

They are old quotes. I don't think anyone has reported Hughton saying anything to Hoolahan about his exclusion or his transfer in the last couple of hours. Lots of Canaries tweeting on twitter about how they can understand why Hoolahan would want to leave.

Where does the stuff about his agent come from?

Either agents are now recognisable celebrities, or these guys would be brilliant on What's My Line.

;)

• Like 1

He's better than what we have currently but not as good as the kind of player I thought we'd be signing.

I think lamberts interest in other 'number 10' type players means he thinks similar.

What interest in other number 10s? Nothing was ever confirmed
He's said he's looked at other types and sure he confirmed we looked at kiyotake in the summer.

He said they enquired for Kiyotake.

Its possible that Hoolahans agent informed ssn that he was at Carrow Road to try and make the deal happen.  Hoolahan has been putting his own statements out and doing everything to make this happen.

They can both do all they want at the end of the day if they don't want to sell him to us they don't have too, they certainly dont want to strengthen a relegation rival and they don't like us as it is anyway. Just don't see any scenario where this is going to happen its almost like we've pursued him for so long our fans have convinced themselves hes therefore our saviour and desperately want him to come.

Hoolahan will sign for us because he no longer wants to play for Norwich, no other bigger club wants him and the player wants to play for us.

It's a done deal or it soon will be. Just relax.

Your forgetting that Norwich don't have to sell, they'd prefer to keep an unhappy player than sell him on the cheap.

Hoolahan will sign for us because he no longer wants to play for Norwich, no other bigger club wants him and the player wants to play for us.

It's a done deal or it soon will be. Just relax.

Agree, Norwich will wring it out til late pm on 31st. Pretty depressing that he will be our marquee signing this Jan.

Hopefully we have some other signings lined up as not sure this lad is worth all the effort.

You do realise it's the 29th tomorrow don't you. Nobody else is coming.

While I am fast losing hope of anyone else arriving I feel like it should be pointed out that we didn't get the slightest whiff of the Sylla transfer until the 30th last year.

Â