Steven Defour

Avflife

Media link club will player.

Media say club don’t want player.

Villa fans kick off at club.

pretty much

Can't wait for the "We can't even beat Huddersfield to a signing!" posts when we don't sign Nakhi Wells

They'd be nearly as bad as the "Wells would be a great signing" posts. Like with Dale Stevens, some are more than happy with the possibility of signing shit just to show that faith in the manager.

Couldn't be any less relevant to the point I was making.

Yea thats the reason, lets go with that.

Defour is DCM like Ramsey in double pivot, well seemingly with whoscored for several matches. I always thought he was a DCM and his complete lack of through balls suggest such. Never a number 10 lol

http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/776572/Live/Europe-UEFA-Champions-League-2013-2014-FC-Porto-Austria-Wien

This is what I thought, and one of many reasons why I doubt we were ever interested in the first place.

Wasnt talking to you but do carry on, amusing.

Look at the times of our posts. It was you who assumed not me.

Is this directed at me?

I assumed your post was a reply to mine (because, you know, it didn't quote anyone else and was posted directly after mine)

So sue me. I've acknowledged I was wrong.

New news? Old news?

The English club wants to know what are the intentions of the Belgian international midfielder in order to enter into talks to his transfer to FC Porto.Aston Villa want to tell Steven Defour and the representative of the Belgian realize the strong interest of the 'villans'.

"I confirm that there is interest and we spoke with the English club, but it is not possible to speak of early negotiations or an imminent agreement. We will not sign tomorrow. Were only the first steps, "said the businessman Paul Stefani on Tuesday in an interview with Calciomercatto portal.

The businessman Steven Defour ensures that there are no negotiations with Naples, though he admits Rafael Benítez has much admiration to the average Belgian FC Porto: "Here a few years ago the Standard played against Liverpool in the Champions League and Steven was the best field. Benitez was impressed with him. "

http://www.futebol365.pt/noticia/106152/

New news? Old news?

The English club wants to know what are the intentions of the Belgian international midfielder in order to enter into talks to his transfer to FC Porto.Aston Villa want to tell Steven Defour and the representative of the Belgian realize the strong interest of the 'villans'.

"I confirm that there is interest and we spoke with the English club, but it is not possible to speak of early negotiations or an imminent agreement. We will not sign tomorrow. Were only the first steps, "said the businessman Paul Stefani on Tuesday in an interview with Calciomercatto portal.

The businessman Steven Defour ensures that there are no negotiations with Naples, though he admits Rafael Benítez has much admiration to the average Belgian FC Porto: "Here a few years ago the Standard played against Liverpool in the Champions League and Steven was the best field. Benitez was impressed with him. "

http://www.futebol365.pt/noticia/106152/

Glowing recommendation :D

• Like 1

Porto may assign the average Belgian Defour to Aston Villa. The news was released on Tuesday by businessman player, Paul Stefani.

"I confirm that there is interest and we are talking to the English club, but one can not speak of advanced negotiations. Were only the first steps.'s Initial idea was undergoing a definitive transfer but FC Porto may be available for a loan through an interesting amount, "said the businessman to the Italian site calciomercato.

Asked about an alleged interest in Defour Naples, Paul Stefani denied any contact but said the player could like the idea: "I have not received any call from Naples, but of course it would be fantastic to play with his compatriot Mertens".

thats the full article from Record.pt Seems like hes trying to drum up interest.

Â