The R word

villanwesty88

We are in a VERY serious predicament. Hand on heart I don't think we are capable of winning or drawing against any team in this league, we are possibly the worst team, on a level with Cardiff.

I feel Fulham have a win in them but we don't.

Fulham have won 3 games from 14, the same as Villa.. Also they need 2 wins

Edited by lmarsha_926

What will be our final goal difference? I reckon -25/-27, and no more points. That could be dangerous

Even if it was it would take a miracle for 3 of the other 4 teams to have a better one. Only Sunderland can and they are probably not worth comparing ourselves to.

Win vs. Hull, that should be the focus

UTV

Stoke were very competitive yesterday v Spurs. Araunotovic had a very good chance at the end to make it 1-1 v Spurs with 10 men so I really don't see them being on the beach.

Remember aswell Mark Hughes left Fulham in strange circumstances so I can see him being the sort of niggly individual who'll relish relegating Fulham.

Norwich, Fulham and Cardiff to all win next weekend is 186/1 if anybody fancies softening to blow if they're convinced everything will go against us next weekend?

The key game for me next saturday is the Fulham fixture as I really cant see Naarich or Cardiff overtaking us. After Fulham dropped 2 points in what their manager had described as a must win fixture yesterday I'd still much rather be in our position than theirs.

Edited by Robbie09