The R word

villanwesty88

Let's just try and beat Hull on saturday. They are safe and hopefully will want to stay fresh for the Cup Final.

And their away record is shocking as well

Does your team have a striker that can't score? A defence that can't keep clean sheets? A terrible away record?  Don't worry, soon you'll be visiting Villa Park.  

• Like 3

Let's just try and beat Hull on saturday. They are safe and hopefully will want to stay fresh for the Cup Final.

Won't they have players wanting to play their best to ensure getting in to the starting line up for that final?

Won't they have players wanting to play their best to ensure getting in to the starting line up for that final?

No - not a factor - Long & Jelavic are cup tied.

Otherwise you could think they take it easy - so they don't pick up injuries for cup final - but even that doesn't apply for those two.

Keep it tight and hope they take there foot off the gas at around 60 minutes....

Bruce will totally fire up his team against us - he hates us.

He was a perfectly nice gentleman when I spoke to him until I mentioned I was a Villa fan. He turned his back on me and conversation ended rather abruptly.

He has also as manager never lost at VP...

No - not a factor - Long & Jelavic are cup tied.

Otherwise you could think they take it easy - so they don't pick up injuries for cup final - but even that doesn't apply for those two.

Keep it tight and hope they take there foot off the gas at around 60 minutes....

Bruce will totally fire up his team against us - he hates us.

He was a perfectly nice gentleman when I spoke to him until I mentioned I was a Villa fan. He turned his back on me and conversation ended rather abruptly.

He has also as manager never lost at VP...

As mentioned above DOL put an end to that record.

Does your team have a striker that can't score? A defence that can't keep clean sheets? A terrible away record?  Don't worry, soon you'll be visiting Villa Park.

This is very true, i would rather they had won their last 20 away games as we would have had a chance. As they are shit away from home means they’ll win for sure, ffs.

This is very true, i would rather they had won their last 20 away games as we would have had a chance. As they are shit away from home means they’ll win for sure, ffs.

Just what we needed....a statistic that makes the situation appear in our favor. Anyone know of a wicked witch doctor who can undo this spell of dismal irony?

But If long and jelavic can't play in then final. Won't he want to try out other players, now that Hull are safe???

I would say he would want to win his remaining games and finish as high up the table as possible.

• Like 1

Bruce did mention after the Fulham game that its hard to keep the players focused on the league with the FA cup coming up.

I know if i was in with a good chance to play in the Cup Final i wouldn't be going in for to many 50/50's as the likely hood of this chance coming up again is virtually zero.

I can see both sides of the argument, and we should be capable of winning. However we should have been capable of getting at least 3 points over the last 6 games and we haven't, and it's beause we are shit. I've seen nothing to suggest that will change, especially with our strikers being out of form/not good enough.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner