What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

Dieted for 4 days this week, calorie counted, drank protein shakes, been to the gym every morning

went to football tonight, got cancelled because they couldn't find the key, ended up in the pub, 4 pints and a chicken kebab and chips, waste of time

twas beautiful though! Battered chips too

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

On 5/25/2017 at 09:59, Dante_Lockhart said:

Turkey drummers

Haven't had them in years. Fancy some now! 

On 5/20/2017 at 16:47, mottaloo said:

Haha ! I must admit that you seem to have ordered the emperor's banquet for 20 there ! 

It's at times like this that i just know i could never be a vegetarian no matter how desi the paneer was !

I look forward to "seeing your meat" next time ;)

Midweek grill was cancelled due to the weather. Too warm for curries, unless you are @mikeyp102

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Domino's pizza and chicken wings. It's rare we eat from these but I'm a poorly boy and it's what I fancied :)

A dominos every now and again is good! I have the chicken kickers though over the wings. 

Not keen on meat on the bone*

_42763433_williams203.jpg

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

A dominos every now and again is good! I have the chicken kickers though over the wings. 

Not keen on meat on the bone*

_42763433_williams203.jpg

I can only afford it twice a year. Keep flirting, I like it :wub:

• Like 1

Domino's is absolute dirt. But sometimes absolute dirt is what you need.

Had aldi's chicken, prawn and chorizo risotto tonight. Cheap as chips, took 4 minutes to microwave but my god is it **** tasty. Followed by a can of brewdogs Elvis juice.

• 2 weeks later...

Burgerito

fried some mince, put in some garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, put some plastic burger cheese on top, got some wraps, bit of mayo, tomato, lettuce, added mince, added French fries, put some tomato sauce and mustard on top, rolled it up, salsa on top, cheddar cheese, grilled it

im feeling it now!

• Like 1

M&S chicken goujons with a side bowl of melted fondue cheese to dip them in to.

The best part was to sprinkle nando's peri peri salt on the goujons whilst they were still being baked.

Savoury heaven all round !

• Like 1

14 hours ago, peterms said:

Making mezze for a dozen for tomorrow.

Pitta and manoush bread, hummus, cacik, feta and red pepper dip, labneh, pickles, salt cod croquetas, piri piri chicken, lamb kebabs, yogurt and pomengranate sauce, tabbouleh, slaw, patatas bravas with aioli, roast tomatoes, Greek salad, green salad.  About half done now.  It may be time for a beer.

Sounds great, and after reading the other posts on this page, it's a relief to see not everybody exists on a diet of horrendous processed junk food! Decent effort from Tegis too with the homegrown spuds.

• Like 1

Â