What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

38 minutes ago, Xela said:

Walkers weakest crisp (along with Roast Chicken)

Salt & Vinegar, Worcester Sauce or Prawn Cocktail please

I used to love the beef and onion

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Walkers weakest crisp (along with Roast Chicken)

Salt & Vinegar, Worcester Sauce or Prawn Cocktail please

In the immortal words of Eddie Hitler: "everybody loves cheese and onion"

• Like 1

I do like walkers but I find aldi crisps even better. Cheap versions of frazzles and monster much are so more ish. Anyway my favourite walkers is ready salted and cheese and onion. I used to like smoky bacon and roast chicken but they have changed over the years. I was a big beef and onion man too.

anyway I've got a mixed meat curry on the way and another bottle of wine :)

9 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

If I was buying a packet of crisps there is literally no chance I would choose a regular pack of Walkers

They are decent everyday crisps as part of a meal deal but its Tyrells or Kettle Chips if I fancy a bit of a treat.

I couldn't eat Tyrells every day as I'd be the size of a house!

Had a fantastic Fish 'n' Chips in a Derbyshire village yesterday followed by a Dominos on the evening

Feeling appalled with myself! 

• Like 1

Went to the coach in marlow yesterday, tom ketteridge's other non Michelin gastro pub, it's a strange place, sky sports on in there, it's packed, they serve tapas like plates, starter size dishes that they encourage you to buy 3/4 of each, they serve each plate as and when it's ready...the food was top quality, had liver parfait which was ridiculously smooth (also had it about a month ago at toms kitchen in brum, this was better) rissoto, chips, chorizo thermador, chicken Kiev, 2 puddings for £60, beautiful food but the serving method was shit

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Xela said:

Maccy D's brekkie this morning. 

And there's me expecting this to be about your latest desi pub adventure :(

Â