What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

9 hours ago, maqroll said:

I may have missed a joke here, but why would a bladder op be a mistake?

Nah that wasn't a joke bud, gruesome fact. Gallbladder basically regulates the processing of fats in particular by storing bile, long story short, after someone has theirs removed it makes for some erm aftermath after a particularly oily or fatty meal as body sort of has difficulty processing it the way it used to (as without one, the stomach receives non stop drips of bile, rather than before, gallbladder sending bile on demand like a Screwfix delivery to a building site to get the job done).

In that case back a few weeks ago I think it was kebab meat n chips and whilst all seemed ok at first, yeah then I got the Brads. Bad. 

(Brads = brad Pitts = the shits)

edit- so the mistake as you refers was my daft choice to max out with a meal that I should have known would ---- me up. Tasted great though but probably last one I'll ever have :angry:

Edited by Midfielder

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Papa johns last night

now trying to save face with the missus after the argument over paying £2 more to have 2 xxl pizzas, they're **** huge, I've got 3/5s to try and eat for lunch today 

do the maths with her to explain why bigger pizzas aren't only better value in terms of a 10" pizza might be £10 and a 14" might be £13, but also because there is more pizza per inch the larger you get, and there is proportionally less surface area of crust.

I've grazed like a cow today. Cereal, porridge, biscuits, pasta, crisps, chicken drumsticks and haribo. 

• 2 weeks later...

Indian mixed grill (x4), various curries (x6), chilli chips, masala chips, fish pakoras and nan bread. Went to New Soho Tavern. Spot on! 

Between 8 of us we ordered far too much. 

Meat sweats.

@mottaloowill approve! 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Xela said:

Indian mixed grill (x4), various curries (x6), chilli chips, masala chips, fish pakoras and nan bread. Went to New Soho Tavern. Spot on! 

Between 8 of us we ordered far too much. 

Meat sweats.

@mottaloowill approve! 

Duuuude !!! Great effort, at last !! However - and dont take this wrong way, but - pics or GTFO :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Duuuude !!! Great effort, at last !! However - and dont take this wrong way, but - pics or GTFO :D

Might be another one on Wednesday. Talk about feast or famine!

I'll remember photos next time. I was overawed with all the meat in front of me* this time. 

*  _38079040_carryon_ken150.jpg

• Like 1

Haha ! I must admit that you seem to have ordered the emperor's banquet for 20 there ! 

It's at times like this that i just know i could never be a vegetarian no matter how desi the paneer was !

I look forward to "seeing your meat" next time ;)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Ha... re the gym thread that's a whole lot of cardio to "earn" that! 

Long night indeed, I predict you'll be asleep within a hour of finishing and then on the loo every two hours after that! 

Cheat day! 

(Ignoring the fact that yesterday was a chest too!)

Last night I cooked up a mountain of veggies and put them on spaghetti with some Asiago cheese. Really fresh, crunchy, salad-like pasta dish. Great last night, but the leftovers were pretty sad today, and needed some help. Enter my local deli, who get their pork from a local farm, and twist up decent Italian sausage. I fried two links up as my cats went completely insane, and tossed them in a pan of plain tomato sauce (the sausage not the cats). I dumped it all over the warmed up leftovers, added a bit of salt and pepper with a little more cheese, and washed it down with a glass or more of cheap Argentinian Malbec.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 19:18, Stevo985 said:

I'm incredibly hungover today.

So I've just order fish and chips with a saveloy, chicken nuggets and curry sauce.

Big night ahead

I ate half and binned the rest.

Been feeling guilty about it all week.

I've changed.

• Like 1

Â