What you eatin' there then?

chrisp65

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I agree with everything except the BK bit. If a Burger King burger is the best you've had then you can't have had many burgers.

I completely agree, most BK burgers are rubbish. Have you had a bacon double xl with cheese?

And yes, as I stated, I've had a lot of burgers. From cheap to expensive, from mass market rubbish to supposed 'word of mouth' out of body experiences that are the current trend. They all regularly disappoint.

6 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I completely agree, most BK burgers are rubbish. Have you had a bacon double xl with cheese?

And yes, as I stated, I've had a lot of burgers. From cheap to expensive, from mass market rubbish to supposed 'word of mouth' out of body experiences that are the current trend. They all regularly disappoint.

I have. It's my first choice burger at Burger King.

But any half decent pub should knock up a better burger than that.

15 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I have. It's my first choice burger at Burger King.

But any half decent pub should knock up a better burger than that.

To look at yes I'm sure, but not taste wise.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Not for me.

But this conversation has made me want a Burger King :D 

Over here, Burger King have these tiny burgers with various flavours. Less than a quid each.

I want those now.

They are nice burgers from BK, for the price. Haven't had a bacon double cheese in ages though... but want one now!

Five Guys are good but pricey... but I can't knock the taste. 

Anyone been to The Original Patty Men? Didn't they win the best burger in Britain award the other year? The restaurant is by Moor Street station...

Home made caramel, vanilla and chocolate  cake with custard. There is a new place opened in town where they do home made cakes and afternoon tea so I brought  myself some back.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

20 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

There is a new place opened in town where they do home made cakes and afternoon tea so I bought myself some back.

Was there not one before? :P

I thought 5 Guys was pretty good, only had two but they were good burgers. If you're not in to burgers it won't change your mind, but if you like burgers then they're good. The Cajun fries were really nice.

Grilled Swiss cheese sandwich on whole grain sourdough with cherry tomatoes, lettuce, and Habanero sauce, dunked in a bowl of tomato soup, and washed down with cheap I.P.A.

• Like 1

Â