Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Wow, that team underlines how weak the squad has become. Gradual erosion and wasted money have built a team worthy of the championship.

I think it more underlines that we have problems with injuries/suspensions at the moment. Put Vlaar, Gabby and Benteke in there and it suddenly looks a lot better.

Which as he said, underlines a weak squad.

Most teams will look a lot poorer if you take away 3 of their best players.

Wow, that team underlines how weak the squad has become. Gradual erosion and wasted money have built a team worthy of the championship.

I think it more underlines that we have problems with injuries/suspensions at the moment. Put Vlaar, Gabby and Benteke in there and it suddenly looks a lot better.

Not as weak as we look. Its not good enough, no matter how it is polished up.

**** hell it's only stoke. They're just as bad as we are. Their back 4 is awful apart from shawcross, walters is crap, nzonzi and whelan are worse than delph and westwood, crouch and kozak seem pretty similar and their other players are cheap from abroad in the same mold as tonev etc. This is definitely wiinable albeit probably gonna end in a draw. 

Not as weak as we look. Its not good enough, no matter how it is polished up.

I can think of many teams that would look this weak or weaker without 3 of their best players.

This game will be such a battle. They will be fairly confident after beating chelsea and getting a point away yesterday

we beat Southampton.....didn't do our confidence much good.