Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

A team that sets the pulse racing.

Through the sheer panic it induces.

Who else can he play?

Well nobody.

But that fact doesn't take away from the point Chindie was making. That our squad is horrendous.

I'd be disappointed if I was a fan of Bournemouth and saw that back four starting.

Saying that I like Lambert looks as though he's going to try and play with width for the first time ever so I'm gonna be positive for a change and say 1-1.

• Like 1

Guzan captain as there's nobody else.

Would have liked to seen Delph with the armband. Bit premature maybe, in a couple years I could definitely see him as captain.

Edited by myko

1-0to stoke - they are currently a better team

Can't really believe I'm saying this but thankfully Ireland isn't playing as he's been involved in a majority of their more positive play this season.

Wow, that team underlines how weak the squad has become. Gradual erosion and wasted money have built a team worthy of the championship.

I think it more underlines that we have problems with injuries/suspensions at the moment. Put Vlaar, Gabby and Benteke in there and it suddenly looks a lot better.

Wow, that team underlines how weak the squad has become. Gradual erosion and wasted money have built a team worthy of the championship.

I think it more underlines that we have problems with injuries/suspensions at the moment. Put Vlaar, Gabby and Benteke in there and it suddenly looks a lot better.

Which as he said, underlines a weak squad.