Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Lawro has us down to lose 1-0.

David Cameron says a 2-0 Villa win.

Really hard to decide whose opinion I value the least: Cameron or Lawro

Yes but Cameron is at least a villa fan, the only good point about him!

• Like 1

4-4-2

Lowton Clark Baker Luna

Albrighton Delph KEA Tonev

Weimann Kozak

On paper that looks like a team with relegation written all over it. 

Somebody mentioned earlier you look at today's likely line up on paper and it shouts relegation at you. No creativity, no goals, no leaders and can't defend , not a good recipe .

It's not like we're missing 3 of our best players or anything...

• Like 1

Baker at left back means we'll be attacking from the right flank mainly, or at least I hope so, Baker needs to ensure he doesn't try and run past the half way.

He just needs to keep it simple and feed Tonev. if Tonev plays on the left

he  just needs to stop making major mistakes every game. 50+ matches already and sorry he doesn't look like  a prem player for me.

Still only 22 though!

I can't see him improving that much though. Lacks basic football intelligence and postioning. Puts in a decent tackle and thats about it. Just my opinion, I hope in 3 years time I am totally wrong.  If he wasn't a nice lad from Worcester would he be at Villa? I doubt it.

As long as we at least look like a team I'll be happy. Less of the headless chicken hoofball of the last few games.

Hopefully Benteke will get at least 1. Not sure what to make of Stoke as they are less of a battering ram team now Pulis is no longer manager. Used to hate away games at Stoke as they were a solid unit. Don't look as tough under Hughes.

2-1 Villa

The teams lost some of its edge this season. I'd like to see the spirit that turned Arse over at their place and fought resiliently to take all 3 points off Citeh. Not saying this lot are'nt capable on paper of producing the goods, but I don't see any cohesion or belief of late, 

A nervy 0-0.

HH said Benteke is out so he wont be in the squad!

1-0 either way more likely for Stoke, all my preseason optimism has washed well away now. Been pretty awful most the season and our injuries have come at the position we couldnt afford

Hope Marc has a good game again, i think his balls into Kozak is our most likely route to a goal today

To be fair, there wasn't that much hoofball against United. It's just become a "thing" now.

Haha.

The man u game was the first time in a while we didn't just hoof the ball forward.

Exactly, so what's so funny? :wacko:

Well its hardly a thing to just say we hoof the ball.

It is actually what we usually do.

4-2-3-1??????

Guzan

Lowton Herd Clark Baker

Delph Westwood

Albrighton Weimann Tonev

Kozak

I guess that's the best we can put out.

It looks dreadful on paper.