*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

Spoiler

So I called it with Sasha but slightly different to what I expected.

Awesome episode although I expected negan to survive for another season.

The tiger attacking the saviour who was about to kill Carl was a superb scene.

Curious to see where they go with Eugene and Dwight next season.

• Like 1

Was OK, could and should have been much better.

Spoiler

Feel they tried to put in one twist too many, but it still turned out very predictable.  Then again I have read the comic so..

I get they want to make it differ from the comic, but once again I like the comic version better.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Was OK, could and should have been much better.

Hide contents

Feel they tried to put in one twist too many, but it still turned out very predictable.  Then again I have read the comic so..

I get they want to make it differ from the comic, but once again I like the comic version better.

What would you have done?

How did the tiger know to only attack saviours and rubbish tip people?

Also, on the rubbish tip people - it's been what - 6 years since the zombie outbreak? How come they've all forgotten how to speak English properly?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ponky said:

Also, on the rubbish tip people - it's been what - 6 years since the zombie outbreak? How come they've all forgotten how to speak English properly?

6 years looking at Carl, yet Judith's still in nappies.

Latest issue comic spoilers

Spoiler

Andrea :(

As for the TV show it was awful silly, but I'm glad I watched it.

Edited by hogso

I accept that every episode cannot be 100 miles an hour, I accept that we do need to get a rounded picture of their lives as they try and rebuild their lives but the writing is so so poor. I look forward to an episode in the next series solely on the Tiger and how it comes to terms with becoming a maneater and how it realigns its life goals and looks to make amends for its savage killings.....

Someone summed it up beautifully on Twitter last night...they spent the whole of this series setting up the next series.

I completely gave up on this around season 5 but my gf has been catching up on it and i've watched this latest season. Still think it's rubbish. 

I know it's not a show you need to think about much, but surely the friendly fire would have been rife in yesterdays episode, how the hell did people know who to shoot or not? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ponky said:

I would assume big zek was beside him otherwise your completely right. Surely the tiger would attack any body?

Â