*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I’m starting to wonder if they even used real zombies now. 

Clearly not in the Rosita does a Glenn scene, they would've ripped her limb from limb. I think the one that got hit by the train might've been real, stupid ****.

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

So, The Ones Who Live is the first worthwhile viewing in the Walking Dead universe for years. Genuinely good TV, although I do wonder if some of the context will be lost on those who haven't watched the post Rick stuff, specifically World Beyond. 

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

Just now, hogso said:

So, The Ones Who Live is the first worthwhile viewing in the Walking Dead university for years. Genuinely good TV, although I do wonder if some of the context will be lost on those who haven't watched the post Rick stuff, specifically World Beyond. 

My wife carried on with it but I zoned out. I’ll check it out, thanks.

7 minutes ago, hogso said:

So, The Ones Who Live is the first worthwhile viewing in the Walking Dead university for years. Genuinely good TV, although I do wonder if some of the context will be lost on those who haven't watched the post Rick stuff, specifically World Beyond. 

Is there a way to watch in the UK, or do you have to hit the high seas like the Daryl show

13 hours ago, Mozzavfc said:

Is there a way to watch in the UK, or do you have to hit the high seas like the Daryl show

Nope - BT don't carry exclusivity anymore, Amazon have some stuff, as do Disney, but there's currently no official carrier of the series for the UK. 

Ratings wise it's done really well (relatively speaking) so hopefully it'll pop up somewhere soon officially. 

It would be the high seas unofficially, I'm personally loving Stremio and Torrentio plus Real Debrid for my streaming needs at the moment. 

The first episode was good but I thought the second one was a bit dull until towards the end. Still better than the Daryl spinoff and the Neegan/Maggie one

Â