*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

The ending transported me all the way to the shire and that very gay look only Frodo and Sam could share, but thankfully it didn't last long enough to be too awkward and not 30 min like in the movie.

It needs a bit of set up, but wouldn't it be just great if Morgan killed Neagan with his broomstick?

• Like 1

On 14/12/2016 at 04:04, TheAuthority said:

The show is awful. Why did they have 10 mins of them looking at each other at the end? It's hard to believe anyone with any intelligence still enjoys it.

It is trash, I know this.

I am never going to come back to it, rewatch old episodes or entire seasons 5 years in the future....but I enjoy it.

• Like 2

On 12/13/2016 at 12:07, lapal_fan said:

Poor old Eugene ay?  Stupid Mexican woman shooting Lydia... :angry:

I don't imagine he'd take too kindly to you getting her name wrong.

On 12/14/2016 at 04:04, TheAuthority said:

The show is awful. Why did they have 10 mins of them looking at each other at the end? It's hard to believe anyone with any intelligence still enjoys it.

It's hard to believe people lack the intelligence to know how long 10 mins is.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Spoiler

It's building up to something. I am interested to see who this group is. Liked the spiked zombie warrior that was different.

Think something is going to happen to rosita soon. She has been acting wierd lately and that usually leads to death...

I have to say, I really enjoyed that episode. It was a bit gimmicky, a bit emotional, bit of action, bit of light peril - good fund overall.

It also struck me that now, for the first time in it's entire TV run, the show is becoming quite 'comic-y'. The new group was pretty out there, not at all like anything seen previously, and they were almost a charicature of a post-apocalpytic group.

I've seen some pondering that they could be The Whisperers - female leader, strange manner of speaking, odd use of the dead. I even clocked a really massive guy amonst their ranks (Beta?). It's plausible. Perhaps All Out War goes badly for them, so their leader uses walkers to bolster their ranks and starts to live with them, in order to enact revenge upon Alexandria.

It's certainly a better origin story for TV than another wild theory I'd heard - that the characters from Fear The Walking Dead eventually become them.

21 hours ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

It's building up to something. I am interested to see who this group is. Liked the spiked zombie warrior that was different.

Think something is going to happen to rosita soon. She has been acting wierd lately and that usually leads to death...

That fight was quite possibly one of the stupidest things ever on the show and that takes some doing. trapped & surrounded by chairs/washing machines, something that looked like a tv & other metal objects he decides to attack it with a plastic keyboard...

Edited by LakotaDakota

2 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

He should have delivered a Schwarzenegger corny line after. 

"And don't return" or "Put it on my tab".

"PS/2 or USB - that is the question"

• Like 1

Thought it was a pretty dull episode, and some of the dialogue (especially from lego hair, garbage lady) was terrible, but the spiky, stabby walker was totally METAL! More of that please.

I can't believe how much the show has declined, particularly the dialogue I can only assume it's different writers?

Shame, it was a good show but it feels like Andrew Lincoln is a couple of episodes away from strapping on some water skies and going looking for a shark.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Anyone else got the feeling that "Jadis" might evolve into the TV version of "Alpha" from "The Whisperes" in the comic?

Not a spoiler as such, more a comic related speculation.

Edited by sne

22 minutes ago, sne said:
  Hide contents

Anyone else got the feeling that "Jadis" might evolve into the TV version of "Alpha" from "The Whisperes" in the comic?

Not a spoiler as such, more a comic related speculation.

I would say no. Jadis doesn't fit the bill, as she would need another family member that would be important to that story.

Â