*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

I read the synopses of the last two episodes and cannot be arsed watching them. I know that they're going to be a chore so I think that I'm finally done with this show. Oh and I think Negan is shit as well. 

16 minutes ago, JB said:

I read the synopses of the last two episodes and cannot be arsed watching them. I know that they're going to be a chore so I think that I'm finally done with this show. Oh and I think Negan is shit as well. 

Yeah don't both both were firefire

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 02:25, Demitri_C said:

Spoiler

There is still alot to happen until they appear. I know these fillers are a pain, but if it follows the comics, what is coming up should be epic. Providing they do it right.

8 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

It really was a pointless episode I don't see what value it added??

truly shocking stuff. I was expecting to see a lot of negan stuff but we have had 2-3 episodes. I bet the ratings are taking a dive

Yeah it was awful!

Only thing I can see is that they wanted to introduce the "Oceanside" group and that they will play a large part later on?

On the whole thou I like the season as having read the comic I know what is coming (hopefully) and they are following the story for the most part.

Never been a fan of them focusing a whole episode on 1 character thou.

There is no mention of this group in the comics at all, so therefore this was just an ad hoc episode hacked out by the writers. Explains why it was so pointless and dull.

6 minutes ago, AJ said:

There is no mention of this group in the comics at all, so therefore this was just an ad hoc episode hacked out by the writers. Explains why it was so pointless and dull.

Yeah but one "hopes" that they will play a big part in the TV show. Not that it justifies this episode anyway.

If this was all we'll see of them it was even more pointless.

I have defended past episodes some have referred to as filler as not being so, but that was total 100% fillerific stuff. I'd label it as a 7/10 on the Naruto Filler Scale, which for an American TV show made for adults is very damning indeed.

Â