*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

2 hours ago, AJ said:

I would say no. Jadis doesn't fit the bill, as she would need another family member that would be important to that story.

True. 

But we've just met them. She might have one.

47 minutes ago, sne said:

True. 

But we've just met them. She might have one.

Yeah, as I referred to before, I don't see any reason why they couldn't turn them in to the Whisperers later on if things go tits up for them during the war with the Saviors. There was a big guy too who instantly made me think of Beta.

The actress did confirm that they are the Scavengers on Talking Dead, though. That hasn't been establised on the screen yet though, so they could leave it out for a future retcon.

• Like 1

I know it's the way they do it, but I'm really bored with them spending whole episodes focusing on a single character (2 in this case) while not moving the story forward at all.

Not that I demand a "Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom" every 5 minutes, it would be much better if the episodes covered a few more events than just 1.

26 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

**** me ... Every **** season you get this patch of say 4 episodes of pure shite ...If next week is shit ...I'm done 

About once a year, I hear lots of people talking about this show and consider giving it another go, but nope. Same complaints I was making before giving up in season 4. 

Edited by Davkaus

I genuinely can't understand what the appeal of the show is. I watched most of the first series and it was fine, and then last year watched the second series and half the third, and its rubbish. It's a show of filler. You can see the execs tapping their watch and checking the budget in the background of every episode. It's a show produced by Scrooge.

And everywhere you look it's just people complaining about how dull and boring it is.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I genuinely can't understand what the appeal of the show is. I watched most of the first series and it was fine, and then last year watched the second series and half the third, and its rubbish. It's a show of filler. You can see the execs tapping their watch and checking the budget in the background of every episode. It's a show produced by Scrooge.

And everywhere you look it's just people complaining about how dull and boring it is.

In some ways I guess it's a bit like with Aston Villa.

People have invested a lot of time over a long period so you stick with it even thou it mostly sucks nowadays and you get little or no enjoyment of it and spend most of your time complaining. :)

For me I also really like the comic and I guess wan't to see where the TV show goes in comparison.

• Like 1

If you think the 'filler'* is bad now, just wait. After the war with the Saviors the comics got severely boring for a while, and it will not translate well to TV.

*anyone who thinks this show has a lot of 'filler' episodes is either spoilt, or has never watched a series with actual filler. Calling the episodes boring I can understand, but filler? Nah. Source: ex-Naruto fan.

57 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Have to admit the last two weeks have been complete garbage 

I enjoyed last weeks as I like the Dwight character. I think they've handled his inner conflict well and it's a bit better than some of the more 'cut and paste' characters. The Eugene parts didn't work as well though.

As for this weeks? **** hell. That was easily one of the worst episodes i've ever seen (and there have been some absolute stinkers).

1. The way they were so cocky about killing the walkers really riled me up. Yes, they are 'hardened' fighters now, but that just took the piss.

2. The fall through the floor into a load of food. **** off.

3. And the crowning turd in the toilet bowl...the scene when Rick threw Michonne her sword like something out of a very bad action movie. I actually shouted 'Oh just **** off! at the screen'.

What a load of cobblers.

• Like 2

The only bit of the episode I enjoyed was where Rick pulled the walker out of the windscreen. Most of the rest of it was either dull, predictable, or annoying (especially the bits with Rosita).

Worst episode for a while, and there have been some bad ones.

In terms of plot progression and what I actually gleaned from that episode: At the end of the last episode they needed guns and were probably going to have to confront Oceanside to get them. In this episode they find guns, but it's not enough guns, so they're probably going to have to confront Oceanside to get more guns. En route to that revelation they also faked the death of the show's main character and introduced us to a CGI donkey. Or maybe it was a deer. Oh and Rosita is still annoying.

I'll watch the rest of the season in an attempt to get some closure from the show, but beyond that I'm done.

On 07/03/2017 at 15:01, Paddywhack said:

Yeah Rosita and Sasha deaths, please.

Yes please especially rosita. She is so annoying. Negan not killing her after her failed shot attempt was so unrealistic 

1 hour ago, Delphouneso said:

Worst episode for a while, and there have been some bad ones.

In terms of plot progression and what I actually gleaned from that episode: At the end of the last episode they needed guns and were probably going to have to confront Oceanside to get them. In this episode they find guns, but it's not enough guns, so they're probably going to have to confront Oceanside to get more guns. En route to that revelation they also faked the death of the show's main character and introduced us to a CGI donkey. Or maybe it was a deer. Oh and Rosita is still annoying.

I'll watch the rest of the season in an attempt to get some closure from the show, but beyond that I'm done.

The whole gun thing is stupid. Why didn't they hide a load of guns as an emergency just in case they had to go to war with negan? He had no clue how many guns they had and would never have found out. Stupid storyline if you ask me

Â