*spoilers* The Walking Dead *spoilers*

dont_do_it_doug.

On 11/29/2017 at 13:35, jacketspuds said:

I'm still enjoying this show, but they need to trim some of the fat off of the "main" cast this season. There's just too much to get through for a show that is supposed to be quite apocalyptic.

They also need to bring in some sort of military presence to add a bit of a different threat for the survivors.

They did something like this in FTWD. what i thought would be interesting is if they had animals in the local area getting infected therefore being forced out of where they are and encountering problems in an area where there is infected wild dogs. that would be a different kind of threat 

• Like 1

Can of worms, though. Where would it end? Zombie rats, cats, snakes, snails, grasshoppers, ants? If the zombie bears teamed up with the zombie birds, humanity would be well and truly ****. 

2 hours ago, hogso said:

Can of worms, though. Where would it end? Zombie rats, cats, snakes, snails, grasshoppers, ants? If the zombie bears teamed up with the zombie birds, humanity would be well and truly ****. 

You dont need to focus the wholw show on this just mix it up. It could turn out that a group of humans tried to do a medicine to cure infected and tested it on dogs but it made them like the humans so only a group infected. 

Just give something different its just dragging without much happening like most seasons

I'd love to know where they're going with the Scavengers. They're both parts great and terrible. I like how different they are to the other groups, and I like their leader. On the other hand, almost everything they've been involved with has had zero consequences in the grand scheme of things. If it isn't the origin story of The Whisperers (which most assume/hope it is) then it's just padding - which the show is already in desperate need of shedding! For it's faults at the moment, I did like the actions in a narrative sense on the part of Daryl, Tera, and Morgan. It makes sense to me that they would do something foolhardy and wreck Rick's plan, they're grieving, they're hurt, and they just want the bastards dead. So I haven't minded that whole part of the story as much as others seem to have.

Tried to make it feel epic, didn't quite pull it off.

Spoiler

Another "hide under a dumpster moment" or one last heroic act before going off to College?

Spoiler

Seems to be the latter...

Edited by sne

I guess we can reveal now?

if carl survives this somehow i am done. thank god he is dead. the worst thing about that episode (and the dumbest thing) was Simon asking for the guns and surrendering to the saviors. After taking the giuuns off Maggie and co he just let them go!! Not kill them or take them as hostages?

Ridiculous 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I guess we can reveal now?

if carl survives this somehow i am done. thank god he is dead. the worst thing about that episode (and the dumbest thing) was Simon asking for the guns and surrendering to the saviors. After taking the giuuns off Maggie and co he just let them go!! Not kill them or take them as hostages?

Ridiculous 

The actor is off to college next year and everyone including him has said in interviews he's done.

But he will appear in the season re-opener and in flashbacks for the rest of the season.

Really surprising considering he is vital to the comic. Guess it means the show can go anyway the like now?

26 minutes ago, sne said:

The actor is off to college next year and everyone including him has said in interviews he's done.

But he will appear in the season re-opener and in flashbacks for the rest of the season.

Really surprising considering he is vital to the comic. Guess it means the show can go anyway the like now?

Cant see it going until the whispers have made a appearance after that pending hpw it does they should follow own direction no more comics.

Great news carls dying the kid irritates me

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Cant see it going until the whispers have made a appearance after that pending hpw it does they should follow own direction no more comics.

Great news carls dying the kid irritates me

Yeah, I think the first half of the Whisperers arch could be pretty fun if done right.

But Carl is vastly important to it so not sure how they'll do it now.

Â