Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

smetrov

I can't believe how rubbish they are, hope our boys come out with boots up their arses because losing to this lot would be ridiculous.

As rubbish as they are, rooted to the bottom of the table, they've looked more likely to go into the lead than us. Our only chance has been Benteke's poor first time shot. Good job that Sunderland haven't taken their chances.

• Like 1

I can't believe how rubbish they are, hope our boys come out with boots up their arses because losing to this lot would be ridiculous.

As rubbish as they are, rooted to the bottom of the table, they've looked more likely to go into the lead than us. Our only chance has been Benteke's poor first time shot. Good job that Sunderland haven't taken their chances.

And to top it off we end the half with a stupid dive.

As I said, boots up the arses or take Benteke off for Kozak in my opinion.

Whoever headed it to Giaccherini was offside. Nervous last 10 minutes but we were on top. Some dubious free kicks for Sunderland just invited more pressure on us, positive opening twenty minutes. Need to get more creative in the final third as Sunderland are swarming around Andi and Benteke is looking off the boil, again.

In fairness, Benteke's been given the ball in around the area, what, once? He could have done better in that position, but he's not exactly being spoiled with opportunities to score,  is he?

I can't see how Kozak coming on to not be given the ball is going to help.