Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Sunderland fulham defo getting players in. Just think clubs a joke always at the last minute woukdnt be suprised if the idiots put a big bid in for a player knowing it will get rejected or the usual we run outta time. Faulkner and lerner are useless numpties that couldnt run a bath

condescending.gif

• Like 4

Sunderland fulham defo getting players in. Just think clubs a joke always at the last minute woukdnt be suprised if the idiots put a big bid in for a player knowing it will get rejected or the usual we run outta time. Faulkner and lerner are useless numpties that couldnt run a bath

Having met Faulkner, I can confirm that he had a nice aroma about him.

Do not panic there will be activity.

Ooohh you've done it now chap.  Take my advice be careful lest you want to be confronted with burning pitchforks

• Like 3

you do know that sunderland and fulham are getting their players at last minute  ;)

It's their Darren Bent style signings. They know they're in the shit and feel the need to try and buy themselves out of it. Big risk when your buying players who haven't played in this league. Massive culture shock and not necessarily going to get to grips with the power and pace of the premier league.

Ooohh you've done it now chap.  Take my advice be careful lest you want to be confronted with burning pitchforks

I dunno, I wouldn't be so defensive. None of the people acting like they know something have said anything in regards to who we will buy. The only person who did was HH, which is why he was so respected. Constantly coming out and saying things like "wait and see" is just a bit pointless really, isn't it? We can all say that.

you do know that sunderland and fulham are getting their players at last minute  ;)

Yes i know but there confirmed just wish wed do it early westwood kea clark need to be replaced immedietely

Well, I've just had some unsalted pistachios to carry me through until lunch.

Gross. Salted & roasted are where it's at.

My tastebuds agree with you.  My diet, sadly, does not.

Didn't we get a couple of players in a week or 2 ago? For 2 positions that needed covering?

We need at least 1 midfielder, but if they club decide that they aren't going to go mad now and wait until summer to get the right one in, I am satisfied with that. Too often in the past we have done the best we could, and it has screwed us up for years afterwards.

PM...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

you do know that sunderland and fulham are getting their players at last minute ;)

Yes i know but there confirmed just wish wed do it early westwood kea clark need to be replaced immedietely
In my opinion, Clark's replacement is currently recovering from an injury. The midfield addition(s) are required, but if we're being quoted ridiculous asking fees in his window, we should surely wait until the summer? There's no point panicking and spending money that could be then spent on more (or better) players in the summer.
  • Like 1

Â