Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

All are rivals buying or loaning avfc make me sick if lerner or faulkner think we git enough then were a couple of injuries from disaster. Clark and baker not upto it vlaar immense but always likely to get injured. Just get a cb and am in sort it were aston villa not some non league joke lerner and faulkner grow up stop messing with our history and great club doing things on the cheap youve had 30days and done f all

Hilarious.

Didn't realise "all are rivals" are buying players.......I've only seen Fulham and Sunderland 'strengthen' so far with players I've never heard of who have no Premier League experience, good luck with that.

Carnt evern be assed to commant on da grammatikal issuez .........

All are rivals buying or loaning avfc make me sick if lerner or faulkner think we git enough then were a couple of injuries from disaster. Clark and baker not upto it vlaar immense but always likely to get injured. Just get a cb and am in sort it were aston villa not some non league joke lerner and faulkner grow up stop messing with our history and great club doing things on the cheap youve had 30days and done f all

Hilarious.

Didn't realise "all are rivals" are buying players.......I've only seen Fulham and Sunderland 'strengthen' so far with players I've never heard of who have no Premier League experience, good luck with that.

Carnt evern be assed to commant on da grammatikal issuez .........

You just did...

Just be glad you're not Richard, Gentleman. HE'S promised us a "meltdown"!! :)

Not back tracking as I still think we will have a good window ,  and maybe unexpected. But re read

I promise you the world.  :wub:

I promise you a miracle

• Like 1

Not back tracking as I still think we will have a good window ,  and maybe unexpected. But re read

I promise you a miracle

Alive and Kicking?

I promise you a miracle

is it worth using a day of annual leave (have to take it anyway) to sit infront of the TV watching deadline day on SSN????!!!

:P

• Like 2

The modern day football fan - more interested in who we may or may not sign than the game itself.

I don't get it. We just won the derby 4-3 after being 0-2 down within 8 minutes. Sensational game of football and we're now 8 points clear of the drop zone.

What am I not getting?

If you're married I can answer your question easily

• Like 1

The modern day football fan - more interested in who we may or may not sign than the game itself.

I don't get it. We just won the derby 4-3 after being 0-2 down within 8 minutes. Sensational game of football and we're now 8 points clear of the drop zone.

What am I not getting?

It's retail therapy by proxy.

Â