Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Well, I've just had some unsalted pistachios to carry me through until lunch.

I don't eat them anymore, a few weeks ago I cracked one open and there was a little bug in there in a sort of cocoon.  :puke:

Good source of protein those insects.

Kvist signing for Fulham, I know we were linked with him 

really? good signing for them. They also buying Mitroglou from Olympiacos. Their going for it....

Edited by KSV

Joseph Yobo anyone? Bit of experience at the back short-term. In talks with Nawich for a loan deal. Would be nice to pinch him from under their beaks.

Don't think he'd offer us anything but would like to pinch him to be spiteful.

• Like 3

All are rivals buying or loaning avfc make me sick if lerner or faulkner think we git enough then were a couple of injuries from disaster. Clark and baker not upto it vlaar immense but always likely to get injured. Just get a cb and am in sort it were aston villa not some non league joke lerner and faulkner grow up stop messing with our history and great club doing things on the cheap youve had 30days and done f all

All are rivals buying or loaning avfc make me sick if lerner or faulkner think we git enough then were a couple of injuries from disaster. Clark and baker not upto it vlaar immense but always likely to get injured. Just get a cb and am in sort it were aston villa not some non league joke lerner and faulkner grow up stop messing with our history and great club doing things on the cheap youve had 30days and done f all

dont think them Red Bull rumours are true but wouldnt really class them as our rivals

cold_water.gif

• Like 3

I wouldn't normally defend Lerner, but there doesn't appear to be any massive need for players at the moment. According to HairyHands, the aim for this season was to finish in the middle third of the table (paraphrasing a little), which we're on course to do at the moment. Now, this could all change, but at the moment we seem to be doing OK.

Ofcourse we'll need a new excuse and a fresh round of PR bullshit in the summer, but for the time being there's little need to panic or get the pitchforks out.

• Like 1

Sunderland fulham defo getting players in. Just think clubs a joke always at the last minute woukdnt be suprised if the idiots put a big bid in for a player knowing it will get rejected or the usual we run outta time. Faulkner and lerner are useless numpties that couldnt run a bath

Sunderland fulham defo getting players in. Just think clubs a joke always at the last minute woukdnt be suprised if the idiots put a big bid in for a player knowing it will get rejected or the usual we run outta time. Faulkner and lerner are useless numpties that couldnt run a bath

you do know that sunderland and fulham are getting their players at last minute  ;)

He may be tight and slowly suffocating the club with his financial restraints, but Doug Ellis he is not.

Do not panic there will be activity.

• Like 1

Â