Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Looked at least better than Kozak everytime I've watched him play.

Not saying too much I know but would definitely take him as long as it's not at the expense of a player in a vital position (e.g. midfield).

He was so shit at Citeh.

Id play helenius instead of looking at Cole, the few links we have are truley depressive. If these players are our target i hope lambert skips them all, save the money until summer and get someone better. Im not confident in our squad but i think well stay up because other teams are worse. Whats the point of adding more of the same kind of dross that we already have.

Maybe spend some of the money on a good scout

I think I heard that Darius Vassell could be available? Lee Hendrie might be up for a return also.

Carew said he was up for it a while back

The only signing I will be happy with is Kiyotake. There is something about him that just seems magical, as though he is the key to our future success for Lerner's 50 year project. I think he would be an excellent addition to our team. It's a shame Faulkner and Lerner lack the testicles required to pull off a signing such as this...

How many games did we win last year??

Edited by Tayls
  • Like 1

We are Aston Villa......and all we can manage six days into the window are a couple of spurious references to the likes of  Hoolahan, Carlton bloody Cole and, lord help us, Samaras.

Ok, WH may be the most palatable of the offerings, but the other two? Kind of says it all really.

A Spurs ITK has use linked with a move Holtby...

...and how reliable is this ITK you speak of?

I believe (if he is on about Spurs Dreamer) he is similar to our own bloggers, like My Old Man Said for example. Pretty sure he posts info that he is told from people he finds reliable, rather than being 'ITK' as such, gets some stuff right and some stuff wrong. One of the ones who reckoned Benteke was a dead certain to go there in the Summer.

Â