Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

That's about £2m in wages til the end of the season. Might be worth it.

I agree it's worth it but if Lerner is to sanction the deal if he waits until deadline day he'll save 360k so I doubt it will be imminent.

well according to every single poster on her not a single deal will happen that we've been linked to, so at least we can't be accused of pessimism

Who is she?
  • Like 2

linked with Giorgios **** Samaras.

Think Bowery isnt that bad after all

Alarmingly there seem to be a fair few on Twitter who don't share your opinion. I remember when Samaras signed for City and Baros signed for Villa, both for £6.5m. My best mate is a City fan and we had debates about who was the worst.

Edited by Spoony

Samaras sure he scored on his debut against us for City and at time thought City had got themself a good player...looked ok for Celtic at times but hard to judge in that league.

Lescott .... alot on wages and we been burned badly by City purchases recently.On plus he gets goals ,very experienced and long term if we ever played 3-5-2 him ,Vlaar and Okore at the back seems pretty solid.

Holtby was playing in a practice game today for Spurs so certainly he is very much on the fringes there currently.

As i said earlier i work in bradford and The Hot Rumours around Bradford now are wells is having a medical with us......................................

A tiny average league 1 player at best.

Dont be narky chap.  Give him a chance

As i said earlier i work in bradford and The Hot Rumours around Bradford now are wells is having a medical with us......................................

A tiny average league 1 player at best.

Dont be narky chap.  Give him a chance

Fair enough

Â