Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I would not be at all surprised if we signed Ledley. He’d be within our budget.

Didn’t HH say something about Lambert going to Scotland to try to sign some players?

He’s a little one paced but he would be an improvement on KEA or Westwood.

Hopefully Ryan Gauld and John Souttar although Tony Watt would be a good buy

All good prospects but in fairness we need players with experience. 

If we want to take a chance on an 18 year old then we should be recalling Jack Grelish.

I wouldn't mind us getting Joe Ledley, he's a decent CM who would solidify us in the center a bit.. WIll get forward and shoot too which is a bonus.

I wonder if Nurnberg do get relegated whether Lambert will go back in for Kiyotake then?

Sign Kiyotake for crying out loud! His team are struggling and they haven't won a single game in the Bundesliga yet! Bet they would take the money as they clearly need a number of new players to help them out at the moment.

If hes that good - surely Nuremberg wouldn't have not won a solitary game ?!?!?

No 'I' in 'team' and all that stuff...

Joe Ledley and Hiroshi Kiyotake would improve our midfield no end. I think that's our biggest problem. We have the striking options, we have the defenders when Vlaar is back (and Okore back next year) but right now our midfield is Championship quality at best. 

• Like 1

we can't keep signing misses

this club needs a run of hits...like badly.

That's unlikely to happen frequently unless we buy players with money and offer said players money, rather than coupons and 10% off at Villa Village.

Joe Ledley and Hiroshi Kiyotake would improve our midfield no end. I think that's our biggest problem. We have the striking options, we have the defenders when Vlaar is back (and Okore back next year) but right now our midfield is Championship quality at best.

Ledley is homesick and looking to move back to England. Where is he originally from in England?

we can't keep signing misses

this club needs a run of hits...like badly.

That's unlikely to happen frequently unless we buy players with money and offer said players money, rather than coupons and 10% off at Villa Village.

I don't know... I'd probably come for that.  Oh, wait, your talking about good players.... nevermind.

Â