Leicester City

Villan4Life

They have had a bid accepted for Aranguiz, good player. I know this because he's in my FM team :)

And aranguiz has told them he isn't interested, he wants to go to Leverkusen.

thats pretty amazing all their targets are saying no to them xD. You would think they were top8 side reading their forum.

So cringy when fans are so biased towards their own club that they start to become deluded. 

Edited by gharperr

thats pretty amazing all their targets are saying no to them xD.  You would think they were top8 side reading their forum.

Well yeah, of course Aranguiz turned them down, their form last season only made Europe sit up and take notice, he's South American, duh :P

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla
  • Like 2

Its time to let this one go I think. We should withdraw our offer and look elsewhere. He's obviously not up to the challenge and he clearly has doubts about his own ability hence why he is holding out for the easy option.

:crylaugh: 

Really starting to dislike this club

one post on their suggesting they're like Juventus, as Turin is really ugly as well.

They are deluded. But then when you win the April to May Premier League, you are bound to think you deserve better.

lol its Amazing how big they think they are.and that by speaking to players they can sell the club and be challenging top 6 lol

Also " Gone elsewhere - Close thread "

pops up alot on there forum

Edited by Villan81

Its time to let this one go I think. We should withdraw our offer and look elsewhere. He's obviously not up to the challenge and he clearly has doubts about his own ability hence why he is holding out for the easy option.

:crylaugh: 

Really starting to dislike this club

Or maybe, just maybe he doesn't want to get relegated with your shitty little tinpot club

Always loathed this club, Filbert St was always a vile ground to visit as an away supporter so fingers crossed this will be their last season in the top flight for a while.

Edited by Robbie09

I'm also amazed at how highly some on foxes talk rate their team.

They had a good run at the end of last season, but it was desperate. There is nothing to suggest that they can sustain that sort of form consistently throughout a whole season.

They will do well to avoid another relegation battle in my opinion. So will we.

They seem to think they're the new Man City or something.

Â