Aly Cissokho

samjp26

The Hull one wasn't an own goal tbh. To be fair, he had the right idea in both situations to try to clear it around the net (if he left the Arsenal one, Chamberlain would have definitely got to it, so it was good defending)...he just needs to improve his execution of that.

• Like 2

Good player and has done well but he's starting to get a bit of a liability in his own box, not quite Frank Sinclair mind...

If he scores an overhead kick like Frank Sinclair I will be over the moon . !

That's was Trevor, let's hope he doesn't score a 35 yarder like Frank

Good player and has done well but he's starting to get a bit of a liability in his own box, not quite Frank Sinclair mind...

If he scores an overhead kick like Frank Sinclair I will be over the moon . !

That's was Trevor, let's hope he doesn't score a 35 yarder like Frank

I know it was Trevor !

You're the one who thinks all black people look alike you massive racist !;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Feel that this guy was really unlucky with his own goal (potentially 2 in fact). Apart from that, he has been solid, both going forward and also at the back. Made an amazing reaction block yesterday that even he himself couldn't believe. So refreshing to see an actual defender at left back, and he has shown he can do it against the big teams too (even if we have lost). Absolute bargain.

• 2 weeks later...

His crossing was poor, so much so that in the end he didn't dare cross directly from a pass, instead opting for taking a hold of the ball and then crossing. Another sign of a player low on confidence, I think.

• Like 1

Â