Title Chase 2014/5

Raymond

I think that it'll get to a point that we'll be so far ahead in the title race this season that we'll have been perceived as winning it and they will let us into the champions league this season......that's had good we are!  

First club not to even initially qualify who wins the champions league!

Would like the title done and dusted by Easter if possible, can't bear the thought of a nervy last few games looking over our shoulders at the "Big" 4. We'll need to be relaxed for the FA Cup Final too. 

But as it's Villa we're talking about, just watch us cock it all up, clinching the league on the last day in front of unprecedented scenes of joy and scraping the FA Cup in Extra Time.  :rolleyes:

If Lambert uses any more than 13 players he has shown a disrespect to the history of this club and must go.

And the team should at least play with more than 110% effort

This is why I'm not getting carried away yet. Against Hull in the first half we were near 110% effort, sure, but second half we were only at around 106%. Against Newcastle the second half they only gave 103% by my calculations.

I think if we're going to have any chance against Chelsea we really need to get up to 115%.

• Like 1

Not t piss on anyone's chips, but:

Chelsea: 44.8%

Man City: 26.0%

Liverpool: 9.5%

Spurs: 6.0%

Southampton: 3.8%

Leicester: 3.7%

Everton: 2.1%

Swansea: 1.6%

Arsenal: 1.4%

Villa: 0.5%